Rear Tyre

coxy

Tried beading it in with the tyre beader from YOU HAVE USED WORDS OR A PHRASE WHICH ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST/TOPIC. DO NOT TRY TO CIRCUMVENT THE FILTERS IN PLACE ON THIS WEBSITE ? Plus please dont talk in slang, text talk first of all its very anoying and its not allowed.

".......after doing this the tyre still goes down between the rim and tyre. any help would be appreciated as i am now stuck for ideas"

Let the tire down and break the bead, dry both the rim and the tire,

get your silicone gun out and put a bead round the rim on the flat, do not worry too much about how it looks, turn over do the same on the other,

inflate (the silicone is a good lubricant) up to about 30psi to seat it, then let it down to about 20 ish, now wipe off the excess and leave it for a couple of hours and hey presto.

Comes off very easily when changing tires, i have had success with chewed up second hand tires with torn beads...

Moleman

fix it right, (like the silicone idea), don't even think about a tube unless its just to finish out the day. I'm trying to convert an older bike from tube to tubeless because I hate bead locks and tire repairs so much. The newer ones, a couple plugs in and we are going again.

Also, the flex is reduced quiute a bit with tube in place.

k