What Route?

trials lad

Ride the easyest of easy routes, :(  and very very slowly working my way up from the bottom of the results list. And enjoying every minute :D

ahh - i lack the latter (ridding in events) - hence I'm still at the bottom :huh:

rabie :o

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marky,

Your dead right about the different standards across centres. The clubman route at last years crackpot trial was the hardest section trial I've rode including Nationals.

You'll be fine with the Expert course in EYC, just be careful with that paintwork.

Does that also mean Hutchy is going to step up a class? We all know he's capable of it.

CK

The clubman route at last years crackpot trial was the hardest section trial I've rode including Nationals.

Problem was I kept making the hard route more difficult & then hard course lads made the clubman route harder. Expect the same this year.

Don't get me wrong although it was a very hard trial the satisfaction of finishing made it well worth it. Having rode it once I know now what to expect next time. See if I can get more than 1 clean.

And what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. ( I'm not sure what that actually means)

CK

:huh:

Well i enjoyed it , cracking (pun) trial !!!

CK. Hutch has lost his bottle , the above trial didnt help him. He is going to stay in the EYC and potter round the old lads route !!

Like he says ' if you dont enjoy it , what is the point!!'

Speaking of classes , i see that you have been on the TOGS course the last few trials!! What are you up to??]

Mark

Perce,

I had slack dabs on Jim Jardine's section but it was number 1 I cleaned.

Marky,

As you are aware I have deserted Montesa for Sherco. Scarborough I rode B as it was the first time out. Old excuse of running it in. At Helwith Beck I didn't really fancy the gully and big step, excuse of being a Sh*thouse.

To avoid any further stick I will be resuming riding Clubman A or Green course. Someone needs to prop up the result tables.

CK

PS Whats the TOGS course?

Thanks Marky. I was hoping you were going to say Clubman A rode the hard route.

I'll be torn now between Inter and Clubman A.

I'm trying to avoid travelling a couple of hundred miles to ride the wrong route. I think I'll have to get there early and have a wander round before hand.

I generally like the harder sections but I like to be able to walk afterwards :huh:

I don't mind the marks totting up as long as I can still get to the next section.

The only place I've overdone it is YMSA. The level there on the expert route surprised me totally. Excellent trials but got to know your limits.

Cheers.

I right the middle route. Because the hard route is to HARD and the EASY route is to easy.

Gavin

Bigfoot your lying you right the Easy route you a big girl.  :(  :o

Blunderboy

You think I'm lying and a big girl do you.

Firstly I've ridden the hard route for a good number of years but have down graded for 2004 to the intermediates as the hard route was begining to hurt to much.

How about we have a head to head at a Scotish trial of your choice.

By the way it's ride not right. :huh:

Blunderboy

You think I'm lying and a big girl do you.

Firstly I've ridden the hard route for a good number of years but have down graded for 2004 to the intermediates as the hard route was begining to hurt to much.

How about we have a head to head at a Scotish trial of your choice.

By the way it's ride not right. :(

Hey perce calm down i'm only having a joke nice to see your still on your tip toes.

I'll have to think twice now on doing the Ian Pollock as you seem really big (girl :D ).

Gavin

"How about we have a head to head at a Scotish trial of your choice." and that goes to you as well (monty-python)

hey any time any place :huh::o

Edited by Wonder Boy