Road legal tyres

Hi I’m after a bit of advice for mot on my beta evo , apologies of this has been asked a million times

which tyres are good road legal to get through a mot current set up have x11s but stamped off road use only 

new ish to trials been green laning and enduro just looking to a do a few trials this year 

Michael 

24 minutes ago, Michaelrn84 said:

Hi I’m after a bit of advice for mot on my beta evo , apologies of this has been asked a million times

which tyres are good road legal to get through a mot current set up have x11s but stamped off road use only 

new ish to trials been green laning and enduro just looking to a do a few trials this year 

Michael 

Michelin X11 will pass MOT in the UK but for those  in USA then I am not sure I suppose it may depend on what your State law is?

Edited by Tr1AL

1 hour ago, Tr1AL said:

... in USA then I am not sure I suppose it may depend on what your State law is?

I doubt it is a problem for the OP as this was posted in the UK forum section however;  DOT in USA is federal law.  Federal laws may be enforced differently between the states but the intent of a federal law is to apply nation wide.  DOT approvals are only a concern if the vehicle is to be plated for public roads and highway use in North America, same as it applies to quads which also run tires not suited to road use, quads and dirt bikes require an ORV license plate, insurance coverage, appropriate safety gear plus a driver license to enjoy limited secondary road use of ORV's in North America.

• Like 1