06 250 Spring Colour

ikb

I got a 06 280 and its the best bike i have ever had. Before that i have sampled every capacity pro. This one is perfect, shocks work a dream. tried all the other bikes this year and nothing compares. Was very dissapointed with the new sherco. Bad low down carburation, awful front forks! what they playing at! ;)

I got a 06 280 and its the best bike i have ever had. Before that i have sampled every capacity pro. This one is perfect, shocks work a dream. tried all the other bikes this year and nothing compares. Was very dissapointed with the new sherco. Bad low down carburation, awful front forks! what they playing at!  ;)

Did you try a 06 250 beta? I am really unsure wether to go gas gas or beta 250

tryed a 200 beta,did not like it much to soft and no real go, my 250 txt was a joy to ride i ;) was going to get a new pro but have been put off by all the bad reports on these pages?

i have an 05 280 pro, had it a couple of months,

its really been looked after and serviced regularily,

and you know what i havnt had a problem with it, its my baby and i spend about an hour afterwards properly putting it to bed, but then again im young and dont have to get in to wash the dishes ;)

if you want a GG then get one, if you look after it, it should be fine,

It makes some unusual noises, like the clutch, but thats just its character

i love it,. ;) ...but it is my first real modern bike so maybe im biased ?

was going to get a new pro but have been put off by all the bad reports on these pages?

Don't let some of the stuff on here put you off. You'll see most comments are from guys who've never even owned one. Most who have have been perfectly happy. I've had every Pro since 2002 and haven't had any issues worth speaking about, aside from an ignition adjustment needed on my 2005 300. If you like the feel of the bike, buy it and hop on past all the neysayers with your front wheel held high ;)