Round One Winner?

city trials

Who will win round one in Arizona.  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win round one in Arizona.

• Geoff Aaron
    • Bruce LeRiche
    • Brent LeRiche
    • Chris Florin
    • Cody Webb
    • Kieth Wineland

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I simply rode the US championship again to show what a joke it is today.

BUUUUUULSHIIIIIIIIT!

Why the F do you have to blatently lie to the world Lane? I know you aren't forgetting that you told everyone about "your own personal goals to ride once again at the US champ level"

Unless your telling us that your personal goals are a joke quit BSing this thing.

I had put this thing behind me long ago but now you have to come up with a stupid statement like that? Bad enough that even Sendero comes down on you. I know the guy personaly and he doesn't talk sheet to or about anyone....EXCEPT YOU NOW!

Do you read the responses on this board? Your turning the majority against you because you don't know when to shut the F up.

TRY THIS.

It takes a real man to admit when he's wrong.

Why don't you be the man that you can be and admit that the whole thing was a bad idea, apologize to the 90% of trials riders that you offended and get past this whole thing. GOOD LORD, how long does this crap have to go on?

Quite frankly I'm getting jeolous. We need to go back the good ole days when it was simply Ringo vrs. the Beave, not Beave against the world.

I'll start... As soon as I get my knee surgery, I'll challenge you to a duel on the trials bike. They say I'll be out for 6-9 months and the first week is the most painful. That out to be the week we duel so that you have a chance at keeping up with me. :angry:

No matter what you say or do, mich lin will inevitably make himself the champion of the world and keep plugging away at whatever perverted image of the natc he imagines(not possible in the usa unless there is a big ole coup de etat...

I for one am sick of this and there is enough **** in here to fill the grand canyon. So bye and have fun mich, keep typing away and maybe you might do something while sitting on your ass.

I for one am sick of this and there is enough **** in here to fill the grand canyon. So bye and have fun mich, keep typing away and maybe you might do something while sitting on your ass.

There is an option for anyone not wishing to read posts by any user. Simply click on "My Controls" up near the top of the page then on the left under "Options" you'll see "Manage Ignored Users". Add that user and bang - they're gone. ;)

There is an option for anyone not wishing to read posts by any user. Simply click on "My Controls" up near the top of the page then on the left under "Options" you'll see "Manage Ignored Users". Add that user and bang - they're gone. ;)

I actually think that Mich Lin has clicked that button for every person on TC.com ;)

Wow , didnt see that before. Thanks andy, looks like i might just stay after all... ;)

Good stuff. It would be a boring world if we all got along, but yeah - the Beave is more controversial than most (putting it mildly!) and I can understand folk saying enough is enough! However, we've a good community here and I don't want folk to leave because of any individual.

Geoff is the master of dry grippy rocks.

Low scores to be had by all, but I'm guessing Geoff will have

sat: 14

sun: 8

What do we win lol?

Don't be too sure about the dry grippy rocks. Our record breaking dry weather is slowly changing. The rocks at Holbrook are sandstone, not granite. Local riders in the area report that when the sandstone gets wet, there is no traction. I grew up riding on sandstone in No. AZ, it's tricky. Holbrook was snowed on last week and there is another system on its way this weekend. If it drys out before the event, there will be plenty of traction.

Also watch Wiggy and the Spanish riders Smage will have to compete against in the future, that have support from their national federation.

I would say Wiggys success is down to parental support(and that of others),sheer skill & determination and lots of practice. Also, down to the high level of events put on to stretch these guys to their limits. I would say IMHO that the ACU have had little effect directly to the talent that is Alexz Wigg. To contrast with what the spanish do (or are deemed to do), Alexz is still Twice UEM European 125cc Youth Champion so it cant be just down to what the federations are doing can it?

On another point, can I be as bold to ask if the USA actually want a world champion? I find it amazing that with the size of the population of the US, we are only talking about Pat Smage as the US hopeful to lift a trophy ;)

Where is everyone else???

Atom Ant, I actually think that it is the very size of the US that works against us in some ways. The more I look at the definition of "local" events, the more it is apparent the limitations our size puts on us.

And JTT,,,, I could not agree more fully.