Njb Shocks

axulsuv

I have NJB experts on a 300, 240 and 200 fantic. Cant beat them for value for money. Some say the falcons are the best, I had two pairs which leaked after a year although they did perform slightly better!

To get a good price email steve goode! www.stevegoodemotorcycles.co.uk

HTH

Lee

;) Thanks for the reply's...

As little as I get to compete ,(hectic schedule,single dad ,3young kids,

who get jealous of my bikes sometimes...)I think NJB's and some new front

Springs from steve may be the way to go.

And steve has supplied almost all of the parts for my fantic !!! Now if I could only come up with a new set of source coil windings and a trigger for her

life would almost be complete :)

Oh well back to work.

:lol::)

Glenn

And What Is a BUDGET!!! Don't you need money to have one of those?!!!?

Edited by axulsuv

Rewound coils and triggers are available from Billy Boy Pye in Yorkyshire. Expensive but better than scraping the bike!!! Bill sends them to Spain for rewiding. Postage, VAT etc etc.

We have to keep these old bikes running and as the parts get damaged, so the bits will be harder to find. I

:) Yes as a older Trials rider who started this long before the game changed to stop and hop ,I want to keep my old girl working !!!! I am amazed at what the top riders are capable of now , but I'm to old to stop twisting a wrench for a living and try to become a stuntman. And yes I've a few modern mods to the fantic but it will still kick a## on the bikes I learned on , and thats enough for me...

Thanks for the opinions, and was Bernie Schriber the point when technique changed?

Glenn :lol:

• 1 month later...

:D Just read the info on the new trik shocks on the NJB website ,

the spherical bearings look to be a great idea !!! I just this weekend took my 240 pro to the bare frame to clean and repaint , replace all the brgs. and brakes etc. I am running two sealed needle brgs in each side of the swingarm w/a zerk fitting installed between them , so the action will be much better than the stock setup. I think with the new brg ended njb Trikshocks I'll be able to get some real good action out of the back of the old fantic !!

Has anyone out there tried the new NJB's ????

Thanks

Glenn :D