Who Is World Champ?

alan bechard

So, my question of the day to those of you with kids, please ask them,

Who is the World Champ in Trials?

Do they Care?

I know my son has no idea, and could honestly care less, then again, he had a choice between going fishing yesterday on the big lake and running around in a bass boat and going riding and he went fishing.

I have to e-mail my daughter to ask her if she knows, but, I better check myself becuase I am not positive.. :thumbup:

To those of you that have no kids,

Does who is world champ influence your trials riding at all?

Would it / does it, influence what brand of bike you ride?

My 9 year old lad said Adam Raga.

My 8 year old lass said Takahisa Fujinami (but I think now she's learnt his name she just wants to use it ;))

Makes no difference to me what bike he's riding, because I'm double his weight and I kill Gassers, literally :thumbup:

I need longevity, and at the moment, and for the last 3 years, touch wood, I have the most reliable bike I've ever had - Sherco 290. I can carry a few extra kilo's.

That's a "World" question, in the USA, I bet nobody knows or cares who is the

US National Champ either, but I bet we know who is the Supercross champ!!!

It all boils down to TV coverage!

To answer your question; I do know who is the World Champ (indoor and outdoor),

I like to see the results of both World and USA Nationals, but I don't have a boat or a big lake to go fishing (and don't care to anyway).

I also watch TV coverage of Supercross and Arenacross(love the Arenacross girl!!) :D:thumbup:;)

I don't ride a bike depending on who won what.

But I am pulling for Toni Bou.

Edited by trialsmm

My 7 year old girl got both Raga, and Sanz for the ladies. Laia is the only lady trialer she knows.

My 4 yo boy got Laia but said FujiGas for the men. He loves saying FujiGas though.

But, I've been watching all the Duluth WTC events on DVD alot lately and quite frankly I'm a freak!

My first post here,

My seven year old son said Geoff Aaron, he has never heard of Raga.

He has seen Geoff ride and win so thats what he thought and I have never brought up the name Raga to him.

As for the bike he doesn't want a Gas Gas because of Geoff,he wants a Sherco because thats what all the cool older kids ride around here.

Alan I'm glad to here Dean would rather go fishing than riding as Ty would go fishing instead of riding any day.If he liked riding as much as fishing he might be well on his way to World Champ.

Chris Cullins

It isn't Lane?? ;) j/k ,my 14yr.old step daughter say's; aaah,I donno,,Raga? my 6yr.old say's Raga, my 5yr.old son NAILED IT!!he said; Daddy is! As to bike influence,,I have no favorite,they're "all" good,(IMO) Now someone mention MX and Brad Lacky??My God Man,I thought I was old. RODGER DECOSTER!!!He's the Champ forever! :thumbup:

Oh, god, we are all dating ourselves here, I thought DeCoster as well, or maybe that upstart Hannah. :thumbup:

Chris will you guys be able to make it out to the YN or the WR this year?

This gas at $2.70 a gallon I think will put a hurt on some plans. (At least it does on mine)

Alan on the subject of petrol prices and living in a big country Australia, driving 450 to 600 miles to our four State title events,we are now on $6 a gallon or $1.30 / litre.

Makes us envious of the trials in UK.