Freixa To Beta

Putting Freixa on a Scorpa and expecting him to podium would be the same as putting Dougie or Fugi on a Scorpa and expecting them to podium...

It would never happen.

He has to much talent and must be commended on have the balls to switch camp and get back in and mix it at the top end.

Even if Beta are only giving him a cut lunch and a carton

Freixa has done the right thing.

Freixa is off to Beta, Wonder why?

One ride on the new fourstroke was enough?

He didn't ride the 4t in Spain or Portugal so I don't think that can be an issue. However I am positive the 2t bike (Scorpa) had alot of go and Taddy has done as well as on his gasser so doubt if the performance is so much of a factor he must have tried it before singing anyway. My view is he is in a loose loose situation, if dabill beats him (probable) then his days will be numbered and he seriously can't challenge Bou so what is he gonna do. Scorpa wouldn't "let" him go. More to this than meets the eye HL is on the right lines I'm sure.

... if saying the bike (Scorpa) isn't good enough for world sections caused troubles, then i think he may have been right.

dont think so! taddy seems to be having better results, so far, on the scorpa than on the gassers. Also kuroyama seems to winning everything in japan at the mo on one.

it says "agreement between both parties"....? also they are going to concentrate their time and effort on taddy. dont know wheather yamaha have had a say...

obvious fall out over summit.

Its all gone a bit pear shaped for Scorpa. I always thought Friexa went to Scorpa to promote their 4T due to his experience on the 4RT. If he couldn't perform on the 2 stroke you couldn't expect him to set the world on fire on a 4 stroke.

So Scorpa are left with Taddy and the Beta team or teams look strong across all classes.