Cabestany Replica

wayne thais

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A shorter swing arm will give you a better turning circle. I doubt Caby would ever use the full lock as those boys just hop their bike around anyway. I expect he uses it as he prefers the overall balance. The older Sherco's are 35mm longer in the wheelbase than a Beta. I don't know about the other brands.

Lower footpegs will improve your balance, just jump on an old TY and see how long you can balance for. :D

oooooh wavey discs aaaaaaah chromed shorter pipe

Apart from that there doesnt appear to be much difference!

Im sure there is when you ride it though.

Is it me or does that red shock look out of place?? yellow would be much better

oooooh wavey discs  aaaaaaah chromed shorter pipe

Apart from that there doesnt appear to be much difference!

Im sure there is when you ride it though.

Is it me or does that red shock look out of place?? yellow would be much better

Adjustable shock red flash on graphics different head porting and front pipe, all definate advantages. Notice there is no pics of the Carb position though.

[

Adjustable shock red flash on graphics different head porting and front pipe, all definate advantages. Notice there is no pics of the Carb position though.

You can take the Man from the Sherco , But you can't take the Sherco from the Man !

:wall:

Anyone have an idea on price? I contacted my dealer and he was

checking.

The local dealer here checked with RYP and says about $500 over the standard model. That would put it at just under $7K... if that's right its not bad for a 150 unit limited edition.

I'm waiting for the next Cabestany model that has the gas tank as an integral part of the frame backbone and a linkless rear shock... Mikuni carb... kickstarter on the left... sigh...

Anyone have an idea on price? I contacted my dealer and he was

checking.

The local dealer here checked with RYP and says about $500 over the standard model. That would put it at just under $7K... if that's right its not bad for a 150 unit limited edition.

I'm waiting for the next Cabestany model that has the gas tank as an integral part of the frame backbone and a linkless rear shock... Mikuni carb... kickstarter on the left... sigh...

Missing your old friend?