Onza T-pro

hrc2002

Evening all,

I dont get to post much these days, its a bit difficult to follow or reply to mototrials when you don't ride anymore.

I pop in every now and then for a look whats happening, but...I thought you might like to see what I gave up mototrials for.

yellowbike1.jpg

Thats what drains my wages, destroys my body and keeps me occupied these days :D Some people aren't a fan of the yellow rims, but nevermind, thought you might want a peek :D

Enjoy.

Not been to competitions yet, but may well do sometime. I just like the street stuff mostly, but no harm in trying a comp.

I ride with a few people who you might know from the YMSA comps, Joe Oakley, Joe Eyre, Liam Eyre, Adam Watkinson, Danny Foster.

Nah, I don't polish it that much :wall: Everything on it is new on this week so it very clean, give it another week and it'll be scratched and chipped to bits :D

I like your wheels! my mate is building up a 26 with the pink wheels and matching grips!! :wall:

I'm working on building up another bike and get out back riding and doing some comps.

doughbouy, do you go to the huddersfield falcons trials?

I ride with a few people who you might know from the YMSA comps, Joe Oakley, Joe Eyre, Liam Eyre, Adam Watkinson, Danny Foster.

Sam rides with Joe at comps & we haven't seen Danny around for a

while.

Jools we don't ride Huddersfield, the main ones are:

Tyketrial, Nbtc & Ymsa.

• 2 weeks later...