How Good Was/is Mich Lin

atomant

post-304-1149697948.jpgHey Doc,

I visited our grave about a month ago. You are burried on a hill side with a nice view. The walk to to cemetary would have been a nice ride on a trials bike

Doug

Tim, your the man! SirHC you are no slouch either.

Dam Lane now nobody is going to like those two :crying:

Have you seen Ringo?post-2680-1149649047.jpgIf you have tell him I'm looking for him

Atom, your right you guys are much better than we are! Your ladies champion just proved that by beating everyone in the USA but two of our best men, Cody and Geoff! That sort of puts US riding standards into perspective don't you think?

post-304-1149697948.jpgHey Doc,

I visited our grave about a month ago. You are burried on a hill side with a nice view. The walk to to cemetary would have been a nice ride on a trials bike

Doug

Yes it is a very pretty place and is much nicer than Ringo's isn't it.

I am also glad the people know that what I want is a drink and not stinking flowers :D

Lane does bring up a good point...

I remember being maybe 10 or 11 and just finished a NETA event in cape cod (I think?) and watching Don Sweet ride down the length of some loose telephone poles just laying on the ground ... I just had to fire up my trusty tl125 and try it to no avail. I could get maybe 5 feet down the log and then front wheel would be on one side and back tire on the other !!! and mind you , the poles were only a foot in dia. or less... Don and his dad were always the niceist folks , He was #1 in new england for the 2nd or 3rd year at the time...

Wish I never left N.E. for CA. when I was young, I would have stayed in trials and might be able to actually ride a bike now !!! But thats life and now I'm in my 2nd childhood and I just wanna have fun ! and compete a little .!!!!!

Thanks Don wherever you are...

Glenn :D:wacko:

And around the same time my brother rode support in a world round in new england (got a full page picture in cycle world magazine , ratty shirt and all, but it was a classic new england picture of him in a stream !) and I saw lane ride more than once , HE does truly know how to work a trials bike... :D

And Bernie was there too. Good Times !!!! Those three were my idols when I was a boy. and none of my freinds understood what trials was , I wish the japenese had stayed in trials like they were then , It would be a differant sport now , at least here in the states.!

Edited by axulsuv