We Need Mich Lin

doc holiday

Thanks for asking about me, I'm lurking around but have not been posting much. I stopped posting because my views are so unorthodox that they shock and disturb a lot of folks.

It has never been my goal to upset anyone, only express what my observations were. I thought it was better that I simply kept my opinions to myself and not risk upsetting anyone any longer. That's why you have not heard much from me lately.

Hey, opinions are like behinds, everyone has one! Yet only a few folks actually show them, then when they do stick it out if it's differnt, they risk getting spanked. Hey, I'm tired of the wippings, that's all!

Thanks for asking about me, I'm lurking around but have not been posting much. I stopped posting because my views are so unorthodox that they shock and disturb a lot of folks.

It has never been my goal to upset anyone, only express what my observations were. I thought it was better that I simply kept my opinions to myself and not risk upsetting anyone any longer. That's why you have not heard much from me lately.

Hey, opinions are like behinds, everyone has one! Yet only a few folks actually show them, then when they do stick it out if it's differnt, they risk getting spanked. Hey, I'm tired of the wippings, that's all!

Don't be too dis heartened as I done the same here with my strong views on the ACU amongst other things. You get some people moaning but there is a silent majority that actually agrees (although its rare for them to come on here and say that :hyper: )

Trials folk are mostly friendly people but sometimes they can be a funny bunch. :rolleyes:

Hey, what about a speical Mich Lin section on the board?

You know insted of me posting on the across the pond or general trials talk, a segrigated Mich Lin place where people easily offended could avoid it altogether. Yet those wanting to cover the more controversial topics could exchange radical ideas together there.

I've got a host of topic starters!

Hey, what about a speical Mich Lin section on the board?

You know insted of me posting on the across the pond or general trials talk, a segrigated Mich Lin place where people easily offended could avoid it altogether. Yet those wanting to cover the more controversial topics could exchange radical ideas together there.

I've got a host of topic starters!

Sounds good to me :hyper: Now what shall we call it :rolleyes:

Anybody else noticed since Lane hasn't said much that it has been completely dead around here? And where is nasaqam or what ever his name is been?...........How about those 125's :rolleyes::marky:

Doc, your current residence never was a lively place

:marky:

Just remember ishy - there are a lot of people dying to get there. :hyper:

Bloody ell Lane, your turning into the same thing on here as the Natc you bitterly complain about. If we all squak enough, perhaps we can all get our own section on here then! :rolleyes: A lot like having 4000 different versions of Senior classes for every other age category.