Micheal Phillipson

Congratulations to Micheal Phillipson and his team.

The only private entry in the world championship sections and he completed the trial on a very respectable 122.

Micheal has a full time job to hold down which restricts his European forays and to pull a ride off at that level i think is a brilliant effort.

Agreed. Pretty daunting to take on an event like that with such a massive crowd and such formidable opponents. A respectable result and one to tell the grandkids about!

Agreed too!!Have to admit when first saw him arrive at section 2 with a red bib I thought he must be mad and going to a make a fool of him-self,I dont mind admiting I was wrong,saw him have some cracking attempts at the sections.I take my hat off to you. :thumbup:

micheal phillipson can hold his head high.this is a kid who won the scott trial not to many years ago.every section i saw him ride he gave it 100% effort and at least had the b:<ls to hit things full on.all credit where it is due,he is a nice lad as well.never once did i see him getting wound up because things did not happen.a genuine sound lad.