Monday music on Weds!

copemech

Thanks for that, guess I try to make it too complicated as I tryed to insert the embedded links when the standard links do the job!

How do you get around copyright issues when there have been three bands named 'The Motels'?

Anyhow ,is this the same lead singer :rotfl:

??

How do you get around copyright issues when there have been three bands named 'The Motels'?

Anyhow ,is this the same lead singer :rotfl:

??

Jesus man, this type crap just clings to you dunnit! Is that your GF?

Nevermind, I know why you liker, she uses the finger, donshe? :rolleyes:

Ok , more ladies for Wedsday! I just cannot separate the voice of an angel from the body like one! She was just hot, and still is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHyJTpDFgc8

Mind you :rolleyes: Live, no control room or edit, just raw!

Early on she was just as good! :thumbup:

Just gotta put all this in the "flog the wifey" collection so you can get it all going!

This should make you want to find her! Do yer thing! :thumbup:

Edited by copemech

.....Nevermind, I know why you liker, she uses the finger, donshe? :rolleyes:

:moon: F**k awf...have you seen those fingernails :huh:

At the risk of repeating myself here is another crime against music,just wrong on so many levels.

I remember this being the one and only time I posted abuse on YouTube (on the original post)....

WARNING

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CApiTdzqWKk

:moon: F**k awf...have you seen those fingernails :huh:

At the risk of repeating myself here is another crime against music,just wrong on so many levels.

I remember this being the one and only time I posted abuse on YouTube (on the original post)....

WARNING

Gotta admit that one is off the list! Ham needs a Powerfull Woman to put him in his place!

Edited by copemech

I liked the first one (her own creation)... but you weren't to know the second one is a big no-no in this country because it is the work of Britain's most notorious showbiz pedo' Paul Gadd aka Garry Glitter.

Do us a big favour old boy and scrub it...Ta!

Wayne

I liked the first one (her own creation)... but you weren't to know the second one is a big no-no in this country because it is the work of Britain's most notorious showbiz pedo' Paul Gadd aka Garry Glitter.

Do us a big favour old boy and scrub it...Ta!

Wayne

Right then, done! I figured you to be still watching Celine in what appears to be the latex body suit!

The videos of her have saved me lots of dosh, as the wifey wanted to go to Vegas to see her. Costs Hundreds for tickets! Jesus help me! I hear Celine is going back after her maternity leave or something, they said Vegas needs the money! Pee on them, so do I!

Right then, done! I figured you to be still watching Celine in what appears to be the latex body suit!

The videos of her have saved me lots of dosh, as the wifey wanted to go to Vegas to see her. Costs Hundreds for tickets! Jesus help me! I hear Celine is going back after her maternity leave or something, they said Vegas needs the money! Pee on them, so do I!

Cheers,good lad.

As for Celine in a cat suit?..well..shes got to eat 'something'..way too skinny.

Now don't mark me down as a chubby-chaser though.

A bit of Thump Thump from back when!!!!!! I am thinkinking late 70's? Where has my memory gone?

Seems some their later work is even a bit much for my taste!

I think the young arab's have just recieved this music! So much for censorship!

Edited by copemech