Post A Pic Of Your Bike

colly

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think your bikes broke mate  What happened there did you do a massive air jump really fast and in the process lost all your plastics as you were going so fast 

Hehehe. No, first time out on it. Went fine, I had a go, got it to work fine. Dad got on and. . . crack something broke followed by. . .rattlerattlerattlerattle!

Pic was at tail end of full enginge, frame suspension everything rebuild! Nothing gone wrong in the two years since, but still reluctant to let the old man have a go. . .

Pete.

God parents ey they dont know how to treat them....they go on and on about how to look after our bikes and when they have ago summat happens.....i think my mums done something when i told here to hold my bike why i was getting a strap off she tried pulling the ratchet and now it clicks when i push down on the handlebars and pull back up.........unless its just come loose and the clamps need tightening not sure? But what the heck......

that is my missus' bike in the background, I am getting a KTM 640 supamoto next month so we can go play together!!

I may be changing jobs soon. If I do, I need to hand in the Mazda 6 ;) but ... I fancy replacing it with a KTM supermoto :rolleyes: . Do us a favour and let me know what happens with your KTM investigations Heath. What sort of price/age are you talking about? Have you looked at the ins and outs of the different models?