Scottish Pre '65

highland lassie

OTF, i would say Peak classic trials venues are hard to compare with the pre 65 scottish sections plus Davy has ridden in the ssdt for years as well as the pre 65, I hope he has kept his feet on the pegs today too. If he can win his dad will be very proud!

Steve,

• Like 1

Doesn't take much working out does it ?

Without any facts to hand it is impossible, so that is a pointless response to a genuine question.

If you know, why not just answer the man's question. You ask enough of them on here, maybe you'd like that sort of response to yours.

• Like 2

OTF, i would say Peak classic trials venues are hard to compare with the pre 65 scottish sections plus Davy has ridden in the ssdt for years as well as the pre 65, I hope he has kept his feet on the pegs today too. If he can win his dad will be very proud!

Steve,

F

He's kept his feet up again today so at last he's won it after a few near misses.

Yes Dad is very proud. Just need Adam to have a stormer at biketrial national tomorrow now and that will make it a mega weekend.

• Like 2

First attempt and I finished (only just). This was by far the hardest event I've entered. Really pleased I entered and will do again, falling off between sections is great to take a breather and believe how great it is to be part of it.

Thanks go to, Albert (from Spain) without him I would have been minus a decomp lever, the lovely Doctor in Kinclochleven for stiching me up (thank god I put on clean boxers), long story but always be careful cutting cable ties. Russ Jones for the lift back to the digs on Saturday night.

Last but but not least my bestest mate......... 25 years this year

Great weekend up by.Left on Thursday morning in glorious sunshine and that

was the setting for most of my time at the Pre 65(greatest trial in the world ;) ).

Spent Friday at the pipeline and Saturday at the sections next to picnic area

on the south side of the loch.Everyone I spoke to told me to get my entry in

for next year(nothing ventured),spent a wee bit of time watching the modern stuff

today but it didn't float ma boat.Great weekend roll on 2013(fingers crossed).

cheers the noo Brian