Where Do You Buy Your Parts?

neilh

ive been trawling the internet the last few days looking for places to buy service parts like brake pads, bearings, tyres etc etc.

ive noticed that trialsuk are pretty keen on their prices, as are feetup trialsport.

a guy that comes to my work mentioned JC Motorcycles in port talbot, and cant recommend them highly enough. they are also quite local to me.

anywhere else that is good for getting some bits from?

i will be honest, i like to shop around for the best prices.

I would allways say support your local dealer whenever possible and he will likely help support you at the trials! Now there are allways unique or specialy item about that not all will have available, so you allways have choices. :icon_salut:

Trials & Tribulations in Church Stretton, about my nearest trials shop, fair prices and Ian's a helpful bloke, postage is rapid too.

For Beta bits Haven Trialsport seem to stock nearly every original part going, and good prices too.

oops i forgot to mention a b motorcycles in my first post.

they are who i currently use for bits and pieces.

there is a lot of good suggestions coming through. and the same place hasnt been mentioned twice yet. there will be a good list of shops by the end of this thread im sure.

Ebay! I know theres alot of dodgy stuff on there but its also great for buying parts at cheap prices for example bought 10 wheel bearings for £8 and they have last longer than the gasser originals. Can source just about every part you want aswell and delivery is normally 1-3 days after ordering. Order everything for my bike from there now and have found alot of places like feetup etc all have 'ebay shops' on there.

Edited by andy

Support your local shop as one day you'll pop in for a crucial part and they won't be there.

If you have a shop make sure you set up an online shop as well or you will suffer.

Harsh but true.