July 25Th And 26Th Fim Trial World Championship - Usa !

jmurray443

So what was with the near fist fight between Fujigas an Fajardo in the corridor of section 10? I've never seen that before at a world round.

That's interesting. I missed that part of it, but I think it was Fajardo on 10 who was pretty p****d off about something. There was a lot of yelling going on at the very least. No idea what it was actually about.

no smage or webb or 125's?

125's were there. No Smage. 

Marco Fioletti continued to kick everyone's backside... I had a nice chat with his minder in Italian as they came through scoring. Un futuro campione del mondo ;)

Only regret I have from this world round is I didn't get to meet Andy. :D Otherwise very impressive job by the RITC. Somewhere up there Bill Mathewson is smiling.

I was fortunate enough to hunt Andy down in the press office. Top notch chap! Hard worker this past weekend. Sunday he had camera duty. image_zpsnqjrfocx.jpg

image_zpsyx5qvaf0.jpg

--Biff

Edited by biffsgasgas

Hey Biff

Glad to see you made it home safe.Great weekend.Maybe you need to take over the minding job for me,and I can just be mechanic haha.I was looking to meet Andy also but was to busy with other things.

So get the Michigan gang together and come out and ride with us at 3D sometime.

JR

Hey Biff

Glad to see you made it home safe.Great weekend.Maybe you need to take over the minding job for me,and I can just be mechanic haha.I was looking to meet Andy also but was to busy with other things.

So get the Michigan gang together and come out and ride with us at 3D sometime.

JR

Working on it JR! 

One of the things I took away from the event this weekend was that there was difficulty but most of it seemed reasonable in the danger category. Seeing most of the pros fail at something with control is much more enjoyable then watching them fail out of control. NETA had a great formula and terrain to back it up. Great work on the sections.

I couldn't believe the spectator turn out. There was a fleet of school buses and people everywhere. Massive amount of parking for such a diverse area. I don't know what was used to get that to happen as much as a great website, beautiful program, and plenty of sponsors. Again great work on this front as well. 

--Biff

• Like 1

Hey Biff

Glad to see you made it home safe.Great weekend.Maybe you need to take over the minding job for me,and I can just be mechanic haha.

Hey JR,

Glad to hear you had fun out there.

I have offered a job as a minder to Biff already. Might be ending in divorce, though, with my unnecessary dabs... ;-)

-Martina

Working on it JR! 

I couldn't believe the spectator turn out. There was a fleet of school buses and people everywhere. Massive amount of parking for such a diverse area. I don't know what was used to get that to happen as much as a great website, beautiful program, and plenty of sponsors. Again great work on this front as well. 

--Biff

Spectators at section 6 on Saturday. Yes, it was amazing how many people came out to watch. And the buses to get them there were very well organized.

post-6181-0-71830000-1438086503_thumb.jpg