Don't want these Ads? Why not sign up as a Trials Central Supporter.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
axulsuv

Denver Trials scene ???

24 posts in this topic

Got the payoff quote on the house , This should be doable with a little more style than I thought ... Real estate is climbing steadily around here right now :)

Don't want these Ads? Why not sign up as a Trials Central Supporter.

So not only can @andy sort out true love and a romantic ending it looks like TC can sort a mid life crisis/ new start that @axulsuv contemplating!

Good luck!

2 people like this

No more contemplating : with info I received in the last few days , I just gotta do it asap !!! :)

What a long strange trip it's been !

Glenn 

1 person likes this

Minor Change in plans !! :) Got a buyer for the homestead ! , But destination has changed ! We just found a home in Bakersfield , Ca. so we can be close to family and start from there . Any luck at all and I'll be westward bound in 30 to 45 days ! And on a different note my dear Daughter starts another internship (paid this time !:) ) in mobile Alabama on dophine island (sp?). studying the fishy's again  . And we found here a solid '98 honda crv for her travels . I'll bring it to work and throw a T/belt , water pump and major service at it and send her on her way in a week or so ...

Life is getting Wonderful again ! :)

Glenn

1 person likes this

So Glenn you should get away this weekend (17,18 and 19th) to TTC and hang with Zippy, I and the rest of the boys. You know a last hurrah for the east coast before you move on. 

--Biff

1 person likes this

Biff I really wish I could , But got a overflowing plate right now . Lots to get done , little time to do it ! But i'm happy as a clam in mud !

On 3/12/2017 at 5:37 AM, axulsuv said:

Minor Change in plans !! :) Got a buyer for the homestead ! , But destination has changed ! We just found a home in Bakersfield , Ca. so we can be close to family and start from there . Any luck at all and I'll be westward bound in 30 to 45 days ! And on a different note my dear Daughter starts another internship (paid this time !:) ) in mobile Alabama on dophine island (sp?). studying the fishy's again  . And we found here a solid '98 honda crv for her travels . I'll bring it to work and throw a T/belt , water pump and major service at it and send her on her way in a week or so ...

Life is getting Wonderful again ! :)

Glenn

Bummer you won't be moving to the wild, wild west.  Have fun in the mild, mild west (that will get me in trouble!!  :lol:).  

Good luck moving.  I moved a mere 230 miles away last year, and it was a major pain with all the vehicles, tools, equipment, and house stuff I have.  Things are settling down, although I now bring home stuff like this instead of cool Trials bike projects -

IMG_20170314_160306_zpsnuyis6it.jpg

Keep us updated on your progress, and give us a shout if you come through New Mexico.  We may host a little ride if you have time.  :thumbup:

1 person likes this

Good luck with your move! We moved from Acme PA to TX (DFW area) in January. Even with my employer paying for a mover it was a lot of work. We are still getting settled. 

1 person likes this

On 3/15/2017 at 9:43 AM, brewtus said:

Bummer you won't be moving to the wild, wild west.  Have fun in the mild, mild west (that will get me in trouble!!  :lol:).  

Good luck moving.  I moved a mere 230 miles away last year, and it was a major pain with all the vehicles, tools, equipment, and house stuff I have.  Things are settling down, although I now bring home stuff like this instead of cool Trials bike projects -

IMG_20170314_160306_zpsnuyis6it.jpg

Keep us updated on your progress, and give us a shout if you come through New Mexico.  We may host a little ride if you have time.  :thumbup:

It'll be a run straight out I-40 !!!