My Kind Of Home Improvement...

boofont

Its the spare room. I can get away with it because i'm not married. She's got her own place and she knows what I'm like. I would have to wait 'till the weekend to work on the bike at the place were I keep it, there's no light.

I'm the only one who drags his pride and joy into the home?

I'm the only one who drags his pride and joy into the home?

No your not apparently...Saw a bike for sale on Ebay a while ago...the picture showed the bike in the dining room and stated that that was one of the reasons they were selling it

Regards

N

The Suzuki chop that i recently painted , the lad built her up from scratch in his dining room ( Plenty of oil about when i went to see it! ) the missis wasnt too keen but he had four bikes in his shed , so no room!!

If i bring mine home from the workshop , it lives in my kitchen . If anyone tries to knick it , then they have my cat to deal with!! :beard:

True story but no photographs to back it up.

Moved to Germany in 88? Living on the top floor of the barracks which was essentially the attic, big open room, simply huge and it was the 4th floor above ground level.

I had shipped my bike (85 TY 350) as "hold Baggage" which for single soldiers is usually your Sofa, TV, Stereo etc.

I meet the German movers at the base of the stairs and they have this huge wooden moving crate that all my stuff ended up packed in. After damn near begging them to leave it there and I would unpack it (I think I had slightly misnamed my bike by posssibly refering to it as a "sofa" on the shipping paperwork) and being told that it was absoulutely not going to happen that way, they had to take it too my room and unpack it there.

Well, these 4 German movers toted that whole thing up 4 flights of stairs, get up there, and start unpacking it, you should have seen the looks on their faces when the bike came out of the center and I rode it back down the stairway!

I had a very understanding commander then who let me keep it in my room till I found a garage off post a couple of weeks later.

My, boofont, what loverly wallpaper. I hope you put the oven tray back when you had finished with it?? I'm surprised ,you havn't mentioned washing the air filter in the washing machine!!. Just remember it will all change in 2005. (he's getting married to the long suffering girlfriend).

Drip tray - Who you scared of??? :-)

I can just about get away with hiding my air filter inside my Hebo's every week in the washing machine.

I have however got away with digging out the centre-piece of our garden (various ugly shrubs and heathers) to install bloody great tree stumps and a load of rocks to mess about on.

Not enough rocks for me to be proud of at the moment, but photo's available soon. Anyone else managed to bring trials to suburbia. Challenge is best section in smallest area.

Bikespace