2007 Beta

fordson major

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About right, like the black look though better, top end looks good and it looks like the tank may be a little narrower or slightly different shape. They've edited out the pool of petrol under the bash plate by the looks of it , still have one though, hope that 1.5 kg weight drop wont mean reliabilty problems somewhere most of us buy the Beta because of its reliability and ease of maintenance

Edited by Betarev3

Where is it...someone give me some directions... I thought it was going to be fuel injected for 2007?

Found it!........ Beta usa...... nice black sticker under the tank to make the frame look slimmer! but still that muck-uni carb...do you get a free drill bit with it to cure the carb problems :rolleyes:

Oh, it's on the front page..cheers Beta120690..Doh!

Edited by HAM2

Looks really nice. I like the new plastics, FAT BARS are a good extra too.

It says that they have lowered the back end of the frame, perhaps this means that they will have more room in there to put the carb in at a more sensible angle, it does look less steep to me.

I hope they are still doing the 200 because I'd really like one of those in a couple of years time when i can afford one.

Bob

:rolleyes::D:o:crying: where the **** is the picture :crying:

Here.

I think it's horrid. I'm sure it's a dream to ride but that colour scheme just makes it look cheap. Too plastic-y. 2001 and 2006 were/are the nicest-looking Betas IMHO.

Still, could be worse.... look at Scorpa... or the many tastelessly blinged 4RTs polluting paddocks these days (paging lastplacebrad...) :P

Mind you, they all look pretty much the same towards the end of a trial in February don't they?

Beta must be close to bringing out a completly new design 08 I expect, the rev 3 is still a great bike to ride but must be getting really close to having its day. I hope we dont all go 4 stroke though, could mean the end for companies like Beta,Gasser etc as I just cant see them getting it right for a couple of years if not longer. I certainly will not be buying a bike that is heavy or down on power over the mont and I am sure most of us here who ride wont either. Imagine what really poor sales would do to these smaller manufacturers over two -3 years Trials will become a one make series