2007 Beta

fordson major

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:unsure::):D:D where the **** is the picture ;)

Here.

I think it's horrid. I'm sure it's a dream to ride but that colour scheme just makes it look cheap. Too plastic-y. 2001 and 2006 were/are the nicest-looking Betas IMHO.

Still, could be worse.... look at Scorpa... or the many tastelessly blinged 4RTs polluting paddocks these days (paging lastplacebrad...) :P

Mind you, they all look pretty much the same towards the end of a trial in February don't they?

Could be worse but not much, the 06 black was so cool it should have been on a 4RT instead(my new dream bike)that red dont do it no favours whatsoever and as for altering the frame with bits of sticky tape....come on thats so Sherco!!, besides if you want red buy a Cardboard-Cardboard!!...think thats everyone insulted!!!Wahey!!!! :D:D:D:D

Hmm wonder how much that center box is?

New clothing looks good too!

Barry the clothing hasnt changed since last yr.

I will enquire of all the prices and post them here when i get them

It`s changed compared too the stuff I own :) and hadn`t looked at the clothing side on the site before! but many thanks for pointing out my stupidity :D

And I look forward too seeing the price`s

:unsure:

Get a contract with Delorto and dump the Mikuni

I am still convinced Beta bought a job lot of Mikuni carbs a few years ago, about half a million and need to persevere with them regardless, I bet if they ever bring out a fuel injected bike it will still have the mikuni in there just so they can clear abit of shelf place in the factory

My mate tried a dellorto & keihin carbs on his a couple of years ago and no difference! :unsure: only had that 1 bike a year and sold it. did his head in.

Yeah, according to Beta website, the 07 125 is fitted with a Mikuni carb. Hope this is not the case. It a nice to ride a Beta that uses its petrol rather than leaving it all over the countryside!!!! :beer:

obviously i have a duff Beta.... it doesn't pee it's fuel all over the countryside... a few drips here and there.

im the same and the carb never comes off any of mine