Surrey A&b National

lloydpricegasgas125

Looking at the results i no there was and before long it will stop because they will get a three year ban

At the end of the day they are cheating them selves

Edited by no1

I don't know about the cheating but I did see certain individuals pushing infront of riders who were sat waiting their turn at the sections. My son and at least ten others had been sat waiting for ten to fifteen minutes when along came two riders who came down the side of the queue and pushed to the front. These people should have more respect for their fellows riders, who may also be pushing for time. You know who you are. :D

I was emailed about this, but without hard fact, it's all just supposition and there's nothing I can do or say. If there are cheats out there then, as I said and as has been pointed out, they are cheating nobody except themselves. The TRUE talent in the Youth riders will come out on top no matter what.

Only one thing i am going to say if i ever see this happen again i will report it straight away

There is a lot of people keeping Quiet about this subject perhaps there is more going on than we no

Maybe folks they are not Cheating but the Results and by Video differ.

Inconsitent marking did not help, like tapes were moved by riders bikes, this was ok for some but not others the stop rule was used on some but not other. (use the FIM rules)

Young JR was not having a good day but I think he was hung out to dry, well when I saw him, but he never complained, finished, loaded up and went home.

Dads, Riders, remember you win some, you loose some, but be you will never be a champion that way.

Unfortunatly some people are not as straight as you Money Muncher.

I thick it will stop before the ACU need to take action.

One other point I will not be discussing this with the guilty or innocent, if the cap fits wear it.

Someone may talk, the ACU steward was close by!