Nothing Like Bringing Back The Same Old Question.

ringo

Let's say that are a highly competitve, sponsored motorcycle rider who is ready to retire from competition. Let's also asume that you have been sponsored for all of your professional career. I'm guessing that the amount of support you would have been accustomed to would be greatly reduced therefore you would want to choose the most dependable and reliable motorcycle available.

What trials motorcycle do you supposed you would choose?

Yo Pipster,

There is definately a point but you'll just have to be patient to see how this thread pans out. Doc, is this your way of saying that you think Montesa would be your first choice but there is no way that you are going to go along with anything that Johnny Ringo might?

Keep in mind everyone that I'm not bashing any brand or saying any one brand is better than the other. I grew out of that long ago.....I think, didn't I???

I'm just curious to see where we all stand with this particular scenario. :D

ringo,whist i'm quite enjoying watching you talk to yourself in the name of "doc holiday" i cannot let this continue!!

you may have others babboozled by your nonsense but this limey ain't buying it.sorry for exposing you like this but i cannot keep it in any longer.

ladies and gentlemen,doc holiday is indeed the buffoon otherwise known as jonny ringo.hurrah!!! :D

now watch him squirm :D !

pip.

You Pippie Longstocking,

It's amazing the shat you come up with when your wife doesn't let you out of your cage. Although, reading that last post from Doc might lead some of the less intelligent to the same conclusion that you did, simplly because he mentioned Montesa a few time, I must point out that he's proven himself to be in the 55 or 60 and above age range. Of course you may not have grasped that over the last few months due to less than average IQ that most musicians seem to have, Nonetheless I'm charmed that you would think of me so much as to put the effort into using that elephant sized brain of yours to come up with such a deduction.

Remember that the beave is the one who is good at talking to himself.

Doc, last I heard you were supposed to be at Reed Valley last weekend. Were you?

I should've figured that bringing back an old topic might bring on some long overdue schmack talking!!!

let me outta my cage???

i was at reed valley yesterday.where were you? :D

your latest topic has nothing to do with my conclusion,numbnuts.

give it up ringo,the game is up.fun while it lasted though,eh?you blew it on a certain post but i guess you weren't smart enough to realise your own screw up.i guess that puts your IQ somewhat below that of a lowly musician.magnificent!! :D

i shall enjoy the rest of my day with my feet up and a wry grin on my face.thanks ringo....you're the best.

pipster.

Ahhh Pip. Always a good guy and fun to toss words with. I'm simply going to sit back and enjoy this. I'm not on here enough to see what it is that makes you think I'm Doc but I do hope you like the taste of your foot when the truth is told.

So what you saying boy!! a certain well sponsored individual is moving from 2 stroke's to four :thumbup:

And on the Doc topic, don't think Lane will take him up on the shootout, due to the fact he keep's shooting himself in the foot.

ladies and gentlemen,doc holiday is indeed the buffoon otherwise known as jonny ringo.hurrah!!!

Pip slow down and take a breath. On Friday it was Harker and now Monday it's Ringo? While I agree with the buffoon statement I don't think even Johnny Ringo is messed up enough to go back and forth the way we have all by himself. I hope you are doing this for fun and not because you are mad about what I said about you, I know Lane and Ringo can take it and I figure you can too

Doc, last I heard you were supposed to be at Reed Valley last weekend. Were you?

So who did you hear that from? Do I have a snitch in my ranks? It may be time to clean house.

I choose not to answer on the grounds it may.......oh what the hell, ya I was there

Isn't it funny where these things go, Little Johnny wanted to talk about bikes and Pip pipes in and calls him Doc.

Doc, is this your way of saying that you think Montesa would be your first choice but there is no way that you are going to go along with anything that Johnny Ringo might?

Somthing like that

Edited by Doc Holiday