Colonial

doogle

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Steve,

I've always been breaking things - its what i do best!! I've moved to the bike tho now not my legs :banana2:

I've been put on Colonial Question watch so have to keep an eye out - don't normally have access to WWW much anymore.

Still have access to email tho you stopped emailing me back :dunce:

Has anybody got the full address or just the postcode for the Coach and Horses pub where the trial starts from.

It was probably on the original regs, but I have lost them. Also is anyone from here going to be drinking there the night before? :guinness:

Cheers

Dave

The way the weather is looking at the moment it looks

a bit as though it might be a bit snow'y here down

in the midlands looks as though we are in for qite

a lot of so wonder what is going to be like

up there!

Cold and Snowy up on the North Yorks Moors between now and Sunday.....any snowfall turning to rain as Saturday and Sunday progresses, there will still be a lot lying on the ground come Sunday especially up in t'moors.....kid on you're in Scotland Boys and Girls :guinness:

The way the weather is looking at the moment it looks

a bit as though it might be a bit snow'y here down

in the midlands looks as though we are in for qite

a lot of so wonder what is going to be like

up there!

Don't worry dude. Atleast you are not riding on your own, or sleeping in the van!

Sorry for the delay - been busy worrying about the weather :D

Rosedale postcode area is YO18 8SE, the coach and horses is the first building on the right hand side as you come in from the Pickering end, if you come down Chimney bank then it is right at the T junction in the village then directly on the left. I'm not sure who will be around the night before but we will all be in and around the village most of the day - please ring to check if the weather looks bleak as we'd hate for you to travel up and not get there due to 10ft snow drifts - or did they say 10inch???? :guinness:

Here's hoping for good weather!!!

See you there - i think i'm number 34 ish so i'll be chasing you round all day!

I was there in 2004 and in 2006 (can't remember why I didn't make it in 2005, but probably work). I had planned on heading back down this year as I had a great time on my previous visits - location is positively idyllic, hotel was great and Trial was a good one for pics. I was looking forward to it, but for various reasons (mostly backlog of work and car not handling quite right at the mo) I'm not going to make it. :guinness: Mind you - with the weather forecast the way it is...