New Impreza

lastplacebrad

I am not that bothered either, but it looks better than the current new one, which in my opinion they spoilt from the previous one !!

I wasn't that taken with the current one either when they first came out, but I had a good look at a black one with the Prodrive Performance Pack in the showroom when mine was in for a service and it's definitely grown on me - but would have to be in black. Roll on July :banana2:

Sometimes the original is the best and then someone comes along and has to have a fiddle.

eg. The "classic shape" Impreza

Mk1 Golf GTi

Peugeot 205 GTi

Supermarine Spitfire

Mission Impossible....the TV series

Cross-Fire

Raleigh Chopper

etc etc

I wasn't that taken with the current one either when they first came out, but I had a good look at a black one with the Prodrive Performance Pack in the showroom when mine was in for a service and it's definitely grown on me - but would have to be in black. Roll on July :banana2:

This is my Impeza with the PPP fitted!! In BLACK !! Nearly bought a P1 from the same garage before i bought this one , but then l i had a test drive, awsome car, but the brakes was *****, i am really heavy on brakes , so i need to feel comfortable with them. Then once i had ordered this car,a week later a WR 1 came in , and i so very nearly cancelled the black one to have the WR 1,( whats 15 bhp between friends) but then i thought i would just make the STI PPP slightly different and thats when i went for the black alloys, windows tinted and the mesh grill, not seen one like it yet, well not entirely.. Sorry about the quality of the pictures..

100_0662.jpg

100_0666.jpg

100_0665.jpg

100_0664.jpg

100_0663.jpg

100_0661-1.jpg

100_0660-1.jpg

100_0659-1.jpg

100_0658-1.jpg

100_0657-1.jpg