Which Footpegs?

stump magnet

I had the same selection problem..

Went for the Jitsie ones and they've been bombproof.....nice platform, good quality and plenty of grip from the grub screws...however, be aware that the stainless teeth are not removable I don't think....I haven't tried but there doesn't seem to be any access to unscrew them...

The Raptors are superb. Had them on my Beta for about three months now and they are excellent. I do loads of really muddy trials and they don't clog up like the standard ones and I have not noticed any real chew up on the soles of my boots but the grip on the pegs can't be faulted. In terms of value for money I think that for two well engineered pieces of titanium, sub

Save up and get the Raptors, they are the dogs danglies, cant imagine riding another bike with out some, they are that good. As said above they dont clog up as much, you feel really planted on the bike all the time and balance is easier

ditto! :D

Save up and get the Raptors, they are the dogs danglies, cant imagine riding another bike with out some, they are that good. As said above they dont clog up as much, you feel really planted on the bike all the time and balance is easier

your starting to cost me money , reeds and now these!

Stump, buy the pegs and give them to the missus, tell her they are earings or broaches, :) they look that good, Raptors even come in a presentation box so you wont even have to wrap them :D

She will be really pleased you have gone to all the trouble and expense in getting her some bling and you will get a nice little hug and kiss and possibly a rub out as well. She wont like them of course but wont say anything and just stick them in the bed side drawer, get them out next day and stick them on the bike, job sorted :stoned:

Stump, buy the pegs and give them to the missus, tell her they are earings or broaches, :) they look that good, Raptors even come in a presentation box so you wont even have to wrap them :D

She will be really pleased you have gone to all the trouble and expense in getting her some bling and you will get a nice little hug and kiss and possibly a rub out as well. She wont like them of course but wont say anything and just stick them in the bed side drawer, get them out next day and stick them on the bike, job sorted :stoned:

shes 5 months pregnant them days are over!!

had my raptors on bike well over twelve months now and still like new yes expensive but last forever and can take them with you when you change bikes cant do that with a tyre which you have to change regular

Nice one Stump :D they are a work of art, spark on the rocks and almost indestructable :stoned: As PHB said you can either keep them for your next bike or sell them seperately on Ebay or here and get at least half your money back :) not too expensive when you look at it like that.