The Wasters Return.

perce

great vid the music is spot on. i was going to observe this year but can't so next year if your riding again make yourselves known you never know on my sections you just might go clean ever time :banana2: very best of luck lads

There was a WOFTAM Superstars TRIALS Team in the early eighties which even had embroidered badges. If this works correctly it should be my Avatar, I may even take the badge to Scotland this year for a ride around.

• 5 weeks later...

Think the TC woftam team member Kinell, is hoping the clerk of course is really easy on us this year :rolleyes:

Four weeks to go, soon be time for him to get out and do a bit of practicing.

Four weeks to go, soon be time for him to get out and do a bit of practicing.

Dun't it come round quick! :D

Aye it does!! tha'll be p****d up on Sat neet afore tha know it, quoting sayings like "never again" "I'm f****d" "why" and my favorite, "what the **** am I doing here :crying: "

Truth is we all know why, it's HL's evening entertainment that draws us back year after year :rolleyes: rumor has it, some lad's are takng G tars and musical instruments for mid week entertainment in the Cracken, daft buggers e'll get us slung out.