Ey Up You Two

ishy

I should have stayed in bed...

p****d again Sat night, dragged my drunken state out mi pit and pretended to feel fine. Drove to a trial to find that I was the only one there (wrong quarry, next town) :banana2: McD's brekky was good so I don't think I was fit to drive to be honest!

Went to Back Cowm quarry, paid mi tenner but only lasted 1.5 hours before the hangover kicked in proper. Got soaked through, chucked the bike at a few sections - literally, tried to practice some fast moors and the bike threw me at some rocks. Went back to the van and the immobiliser had me sat in the cold for another 2 hours. Bacon butty van smelt good but I had no money on me :rotfl:

Managed to send our lass a text before the phone went flat, she wasn't happy about driving 20+ miles with the spare van key so I was chuffed to get it started. Got home, whizzed the bike in the garage and had a quick look at the TMX to find that I was only 10 minutes away from the correct quarry. Went back to bed at 4pm :blink:

I've been thinking. We should do the SSDT & get sponsored for charity. Ishy & me could do it on a sections cleaned basis & Kinnel could do it on a sections found basis.

What you think lads?

He could probably end up being the first ever sponsored rider who owed the sponser :banana2: and this pillock is riding with us.

Worth every minute he is :blink:

HL would say! "bless him"