New Impreza Confirmed

telecat

There will be a saloon version

wrx2.jpg

Only just seen this so undecided as yet. I hated the 06 model when it came out, but it's grown on me. Should be in a black 07 Scoob by Hawkstone :blink:

I do agree with proc though - the early models were the best looking Subaru ever made (and probably will ever make)

If you've ever seen that Top Gear programme the BBC do (which is loosely based on cars) don't they invite a star to drive around an airfield in one of those? Yep, I've got it... it looks like a Suzuki Liana. :blink:

If you've ever seen that Top Gear programme the BBC do (which is loosely based on cars) don't they invite a star to drive around an airfield in one of those? Yep, I've got it... it looks like a Suzuki Liana. :blink:

Damn that was funny :)

**** me I'd have wanted wheels, tyres a full tank of juice and more for that price. PS do they do a diesel yet ? :blink:

50k is a timing belt replacement. They also found the hydraulic tensioner for the timing belt was leaking and had to be replaced at

PS do they do a diesel yet ? :blink:

Flat 4 Turbo diesel on the way - it was at the Geneva show. Probably for the Forester first.

Hopefully a flat 6 around 3 litres will follow