2008 Beta Rev-4... Any Details Yet?

feetup

Has anybody heard any details about the 2008 mass producton of the rev-4? I'm champing at the bit to get one here in the USA. There's very little info out there on how things have been going now that the 250 has been out for some time. Not very many videos or updates since the two mile thread that went on a few months ago when the first one became available. How are you guy's diggin' your 250's? How has the reliability been? Does anybody have any more videos of the bike in action other than the ones Steve Saunders has up on his page? I'm sure I'm not the only one who is eager to hear more info on the status of the italian 4 banger!

The Beta factory have been very quiet...

I ordered my 07 bike without seeing/riding one in the flesh and would be happy to do the same when the 08 bikes are launched.

My 250 has been 100%r eliable since day 1 so I would not hesitate to buy another...

The factory is usually pretty tight liped. I've had no issues with mine and would recommend one in a heart beat ! Feetup get in line, i'm thinking I heard sometime around October for us in the U.S. give or take a few weeks. Call Ron and he may have some more info and he will be at all the nationals with a demo to ride.

I think the 08 bikes will be the next batch of Rev-4's to be honest, hopefully October at the latest...

My bike has been perfect, most folk on here know that I love my Beta's and would probably defend them even if they weren't spot on. But, I wouldn't say that they were 'right' if they had problems, as that would be unfair on someone who's considering buying one. I can in all honesty say that Beta got it right first time with the Rev-4, which means that the 08 bikes should be even better if that's possible?

I'll be ordering one as soon as they become available :(

Edited by Kinell

on my 4-stroke the only added maintance is to change the oil filter, 3 screws and about 60 seconds.

Well there's one way it's worlds better than a Montesa. Takes about half an hour to change the oil and filter on the Montesa:D