Tennessee National

city trials

Goodmorning everyone. We should have fair coverage (with photos) on the TTC National this weekend. Weather is perfec. it's going to be in the upper 80's or low 90's by mid-day. Last night a decent thunderstorm rolled through the mountain ridge, which may or may not have a effect on today's sections. We'll see.

Edited by City Trials

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WoW! Now that's a TRIAL!

Go get Pat a steak dinner at the Golden Corral! And buy Ryan a hot dog, on me! :thumbup:

And throw some water on Cody, he is on fire! Tough first loop though! :D

Section nine, one rider rode it, Chris! Had to be something awful! Tough loop 3! :thumbup:

Will I. is starting to have some fun, got by Kieth! :thumbup:

Section 9 was at Bilboa Falls. No water but in where the falls would be. Big rollers up and around back down in a hole. A steep face out with no run, to a right handed double step rock with a drop to the right. Sort of. Then a big face out.

I drove a TV crew around all day, I didn't see anyone come out. I saw some really good attempts. Cody made it to the last face on his first attempt. Patrick hung the ribbon on the right handed right hand step.

Chris Florin looked amazing all day.