beer.

All of a sudden the South African drinks his beer, throws his glass in

the air, pulls out a gun and shoots the glass to pieces. "In Seth Efrika

our glasses are so cheap that we don't need to drink from the same one

twice," he says.

The Kiwi, obviously impressed by this, drinks his beer, throws his glass

into the air, pulls out his gun and shoots the glass to pieces. "Wull

mate, in Noo Zulland we have so much sand to make the glasses that we don't

need to drink out the same glass either," he says.

The Australian, cool as a Koala, picks up his beer and drinks it,throws

His glass in the air, pulls out his gun and shoots the South African and

the Kiwi.

He turns to the astonished barman and says,"In Strailya mate, we have so

many bloody South Africans and Kiwis that we don't need to drink with the same ones twice."

Ha Ha I get it now! Thi c&nt spel! Sort uf lik thy Scots!

Yea thats it Cope, but unlike those Scots, we dont wear dresses...

Unlike us Scots though, you lot ain't man enough to be able to wear a kilt

Now dont you go jumping to conclusions Slapshot,I once tried a kilt that was borrowed from a friend in the local pipe band,a great big strapping lad he was too.

The problem was we could na get the hemline low enough to venture out in public....

Ha Ha I get it now! Thi c&nt spel! Sort uf lik thy Scots!

Yea thats it Cope, but unlike those Scots, we dont wear dresses...

Unlike us Scots though, you lot ain't man enough to be able to wear a kilt

Now dont you go jumping to conclusions Slapshot,I once tried a kilt that was borrowed from a friend in the local pipe band,a great big strapping lad he was too.

The problem was we could na get the hemline low enough to venture out in public....

:lol:

Steveo, you can always remove your extentions before adjusting the hemline or do what most of us Scots do....wrap it round your thigh a couple of times B):D

Dont want to be a spoilsport here. but racist c*** springs to mind.

This is a trials forum. Spread your crap somewhere else.

I own this site and am a Scotsman myself (which is partly why these guys are doing this - they can't find a kangaroo to mount so they'll wind up the Jocks!). I firmly believe if you can't laugh at yourself then you have no right to laugh at anybody else. You appear to be one of the modern day "Pee Cee" brigade who can't take a bit of fun, like to scream "abuse" at every opportunity and are contributing to the downfall of our once great country where everybody must be politically correct 100% of the time. I don't hold with that.

It's banter, end of story. I could delete it in a second - as could Slapshot, but we see it the way it's intended. Just a bit of fun and winding up on an internet forum that means nothing in real life. If you don't like it, don't read it. I am not about to let Trials Central fall victim to the PC brigade.

I own this site and am a Scotsman myself (which is partly why these guys are doing this - they can't find a kangaroo to mount so they'll wind up the Jocks!). I firmly believe if you can't laugh at yourself then you have no right to laugh at anybody else. You appear to be one of the modern day "Pee Cee" brigade who can't take a bit of fun, like to scream "abuse" at every opportunity and are contributing to the downfall of our once great country where everybody must be politically correct 100% of the time. I don't hold with that.

It's banter, end of story. I could delete it in a second - as could Slapshot, but we see it the way it's intended. Just a bit of fun and winding up on an internet forum that means nothing in real life. If you don't like it, don't read it. I am not about to let Trials Central fall victim to the PC brigade.

Andy

I can assure you - i am not part of the PC brigade. I must be a bit slow but how is it winding up Scots.

Andy

I can assure you - i am not part of the PC brigade. I must be a bit slow but how is it winding up Scots.

I suspect your comments are aimed at the original joke and I did contemplate deleting when It came up however it didn't target a single group and the first response back came from a guy who lives in New Zealand but used to live in South Africa no problems there. As to the wind up, I can give as good as I get and enjoy the banter.

Like the boss said I could have deleted it but didn't see the need

yes. it was aimed at the original joke.

Dont get me wrong - its ok in the pub on a Saturday night with a few of your mates - but on a worldwide forum?

ill get ma coat.

Would you, on the same foot, have said it was racist for the British people in WWII to refer to the American GI's as

"Oversexed, overpaid and over here"

and for them to retort

"Undersexed, underpaid and under Eisenhower"

I don't see this as any different. It's a bit of national banter. It happens and is not racist in any way. You've been sucked in by the PC society Bliar and his cronies have built for us.

yes. it was aimed at the original joke.

Dont get me wrong - its ok in the pub on a Saturday night with a few of your mates - but on a worldwide forum?

ill get ma coat.

Would you, on the same foot, have said it was racist for the British people in WWII to refer to the American GI's as

"Oversexed, overpaid and over here"

and for them to retort

"Undersexed, underpaid and under Eisenhower"

I don't see this as any different. It's a bit of national banter. It happens and is not racist in any way. You've been sucked in by the PC society Bliar and his cronies have built for us.

Aye ok smart a***

If the original joke had reffered to a dew, a paki and an englishman. Would that be acceptable - no of course not - so why are the nationalities mentioned acceptable?

An Englishman, a Welshman and an Irishman were at the fair and about to go on the helter-skelter when an old crone steps in front of them.

"This is a magic ride," she says. "You will land in whatever you shout out on the way down."

"I'm game for this," says the Welshman and slides down the helter-skelter shouting "GOLD!" at the top of his voice. Sure enough, when he hit the bottom he found himself surrounded by thousands of pounds worth of gold coins.

The Englishman goes next and shouts "SILVER!" at the top of his voice. At the bottom he lands in more silver coinage than he can carry.

The Irishman goes last and, launching himself from the top of the slide shouts "WEEEEEEE!"