Pictures Montesa 4rt 2008

fantic303

Hmmmm they should have coloured the wheels instead of the frame !! why would you want to cover such a work of art ? ... the repsol looks the boy ... i'm havin one with the wheels done black :wacko: ....... now,,,,, were's me credit card

:wacko: Yuk!

Hmm, I thought the same at first glance but then... I dunno...

The Repsol bike looks better

Agree , the Repsol does look better than a standard although this years bike looks pretty good as it is I think.

Man that thing looks soo cool, i wondered how long it would be before the montesa had a black frame, seeing as they were the first to do it, back in like 78 or something like that.

I think black rims is a little too much, maybe red like the cabastany or repsol orange.

I've had the press information for some time, but unlike others I respect when I'm told there is a Press embargo. It's all about trust. I will publish the information on 12th Sept - even if it is old news as that's when the embargo is lifted. I can say the only rider featured in the photographs I have is Bou so I wouldn't read anything into Dougie not being featured.

I'll be glad when the factories get over the black frame syndrome. Being a montesa fan I was hoping they didn't follow everyone else into

the "black hole" .......oh well ,hopefuly beta will keep the clean and simple look alive and leave their frames their natural silver color

I've had the press information for some time, but unlike others I respect when I'm told there is a Press embargo. It's all about trust. I will publish the information on 12th Sept - even if it is old news as that's when the embargo is lifted. I can say the only rider featured in the photographs I have is Bou so I wouldn't read anything into Dougie not being featured.

The press embargo is obviously not applicable to a certain 'Spanish' trials website. Does this mean that you cannot take photos or report on the bike at the next WTC, in Andorra on 2 Sep 2007 or will it be lifted by then?

Edited by Cota Kid