Trials Computer Games?

manxandy

My son is coming up to his 10th birthday, and just doing trials at weekends isn't enough, as he would like a trials game for the PC or playstation so that he can "practice" during the week.

Does anyone know if there is such a thing as a trials game for the PC or playstation 2.

My son is coming up to his 10th birthday, and just doing trials at weekends isn't enough, as he would like a trials game for the PC or playstation so that he can "practice" during the week.

Does anyone know if there is such a thing as a trials game for the PC or playstation 2.

I dont know of any computer games but you could always get him a trials bicycle to practice on in the week.

There is one called Moto racer 3. its not great but it is the best there is im aware of. its for the pc

Edited by matt

There are a couple of internet based ones-

www.flashgames247.com

for Bike Mania 1, Bike Mania 2 and Bike Mania on Ice

and-

www.miniclip.com

for Trials Construction Yard, Trials Bike Pro, Trials Mountain Heights and possibly a few others.

The flash games site is totally free. Miniclip offers trial versions and the full games are available to download for a few quid.

Can you tell I have too much spare time at work!

Hope that helps!

There is one called Moto racer 3. its not great but it is the best there is im aware of. its for the pc

it doesn't work on windows xp or vista tho.

why hasn't a trials game been made??

The only games that i have are Motor racer world tour for the PsOne/PS2 and Motor racer 3 for the PC. Released about 5-6 years ago they feature some good indoor sections. Could pick them up on ebay for a couple of quid. They are quite good fun but take a bit of practice to get rite.

There is also the Dougie Lampkin Trial Challenge avalible as a mobile phone game to download. Hope this helps. :D

My son (yeh, and me cos I'm a big kid) has wondered why there's never been a decent trials game either. Moto Racer World Tour has 2 indoor 'sections' that keep you occupied for a minute or two but that seems to be the best going around. I reckon one of the top riders needs to get in touch with EA sports or whoever and get sumfin decent on the market. Tiger Woods and the late Mr Mcrae did very well putting their names to the games ? In the meantime I'll keep trying to master 'pong' ! :D

What a great idea a trials game would be, I can see it now 'Dougie Lampkin World Trials Championship' I would certainly buy it. :D

If any of you have a contact for Dougie, tell him to get the ball rolling and be the first, he should speak with the people who made the TT Superbikes game, replicating the TT course perfectly.

They are called Jester Interactive.

i play most days dougie lampkin trials game on my smartphone i have even got home made sections on it.you can modify sections if they are to hard.i now got game on my dell pda.costs about a tenner.check out AIMPRODUCTIONS.you can get second hand smartphones on ebay best one for job C500 about

• 4 weeks later...