Is It Me, Or Is This Sherco Ad Funny

dibdab

Hello lads - nice to know I'm the current topic of conversation. If you have any questions or simply just want some action shots of me on my bike then email me directly and I'll respond accordingly.

Hello Mr Lad,

I hope you don't mind our good natured smiling at your ad. :lol:

I'll not need the action shots, but thanks.

:ph34r:

Edited by dibdab

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello lads - nice to know I'm the current topic of conversation. If you have any questions or simply just want some action shots of me on my bike then email me directly and I'll respond accordingly.

Blimey ,look where he's from...playing up to a national stereotype..The only gehyah in the velledge!

Blimey ,look where he's from...playing up to a national stereotype..The only gehyah in the velledge!

but deffinately not the only one it seems chatting away in this topic at the mo

:ph34r:-->

QUOTE(John.B @ Oct 17 2007, 02:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Rubbalad, You 're a good sport to come on and have a bit of banter with us, how did you find out we were watching your e-bay sale?

I have my spies! Not much gets past me when I am being talked about! And if you can't wear a monosuit and feel sexy then you either have to get down the gym a bit more or chill out! I have noticed over the years, the ones who make the biggest fuss are usually the ones with the biggest hidden problems.. think on

I have my spies! Not much gets past me when I am being talked about! And if you can't wear a monosuit and feel sexy then you either have to get down the gym a bit more or chill out! I have noticed over the years, the ones who make the biggest fuss are usually the ones with the biggest hidden problems.. think on

:lol: Sadly for me, my 'problems' would be all to noticable if I squished myself into a lycra all in one, it's exhausting enough sucking my belly in over the top of my jeans.

Down the bloody gym it is then. :ph34r:

Okay - which one of you asked the question "have you ever thought of being a male model." ???? :lol:

My money's on either AtomAnt or bikespace :ph34r:

Not sure but i think there's going to be a fight between them two later as there both want the credit for saying it.

As we're on the subject of mono's,what year did they come into trial's and who the hell thought of bringing them into trial's?

Young lad rooting bout down tip, found a pair of welding glasses, tried em on and thought these are cool, and set off home.

On't way home a fellow stopped in his moggy thou and asked if he would like a lift up village, "aye" said lad and hopped in.

"Them's nice welding glasses" fellow said, "aye" said lad, "do you know owt about bumming" said fellow, "nowt" said lad, "I'm not realy a welder tha nos"

Young lad rooting bout down tip, found a pair of welding glasses, tried em on and thought these are cool, and set off home.

On't way home a fellow stopped in his moggy thou and asked if he would like a lift up village, "aye" said lad and hopped in.

"Them's nice welding glasses" fellow said, "aye" said lad, "do you know owt about bumming" said fellow, "nowt" said lad, "I'm not realy a welder tha nos"

Ishy, That has got to be the funniest dang thing EVER!

You could be another Rodney Dangerfield or Bob Hope or the like. Too funny!