Natc/world Round Schedule

300pro

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a very friendley schedule with the school calendar.

I must agree with you on that, I thought I could load the kid's up and take a week at both, but they get off a couple of weeks after the first one and go back the week of the 2nd, if that is the only time they can stage the event's not a lot you can do about it, well at least I won't have to listen to "are we there yet" for three bloody days.

Any one know the location of the Colorado event ?

I suppose that along with the WTC event in TN, we will see many of the top experts ride along with the Youth and the US pros ride with the Juniors, or above as I think 1 or 2 may try! As it is not tied to the NATC series, nothing to loose, all to gain! Yet Smage will still be on the 125 in the Youth as I understand.

At least I believe it should be allowed, as it is a great learning experience for them! Fills the field as well! Any talk from Dan on this?

Although the NATC rounds seem to be a short schedule, there will also be another Big money event in the spring, Mar/April , at the Tishomingo OK site and all are welcome to ride and participate. $5000 Pro pot so far I think! Great outing for the snowbirds!

Of course there is still roumour of Saunders coming back to try and snatch a US title sponsored by ?, the schedule would make that convenient! Wonder what Caby is up to on those weekends? I need to call! What's the number for Spain? ;) Aha! Yes, here it is!

Yes, spring season opener at the Rock Creek Riding area in Tishomingo, OK - home of the "Best National" in '06 - March 15 / 16 - see http://www.txtc.info for details.

Sounds like an event to add to my 08 calender

I noticed all riders ride 8 to 12 30 no am-pm format will it be group scoring???

The Sooner Cup is a big event and has been run for many, many years. This year we're just adding the icing of a pro-purse exhibition event in the afternoon. So, it is a traditional event in that we will have separate morning and afternoon sections and we'll accomodate ALL club-level competitors - the only difference is that ALL of the traditional morning and afternoon classes will ride in the morning so everyone can watch the pro competition in the afternoon. All of the AM / PM sections will be manned with traditional checkers / observers - no group scoring.

Based on the positive feedback from our national event in April of '06, this event should be a good time for everyone! We'll have RV electrical hookups for about 15 campers and there is a nice little hotel in Tishomingo if you like. txtc.info has the number for the hotel. PM me if you would like additional details.

Hope to see all of you there.

Edited by clarkp

if everyboby rides in the morning looks like it would be a trick to come up with enough checkers. ive been told by at least a dozen different people you have to go to tish. With all this planning in advance the great riding area and pro class there ought to be a big turnout

The Colorado event is over memorial day weekend Monday

Frank that's what my 08 calendar says. How's the 4-stroke ?

The Sooner cup has been around many years it ust to be one of neotts two days, but with the October Test and the Sooner Cup it was just to much for the neott club to do so we passed it the Tish club. Like the October Test the Sooner cup is one event to add to the calendar as a must do ! Looks like I may be able to make saturday but got to work sunday.

I suppose that along with the WTC event in TN, we will see many of the top experts ride along with the Youth and the US pros ride with the Juniors, or above as I think 1 or 2 may try! As it is not tied to the NATC series, nothing to loose, all to gain! Yet Smage will still be on the 125 in the Youth as I understand.

At least I believe it should be allowed, as it is a great learning experience for them! Fills the field as well! Any talk from Dan on this?

Although the NATC rounds seem to be a short schedule, there will also be another Big money event in the spring, Mar/April , at the Tishomingo OK site and all are welcome to ride and participate. $5000 Pro pot so far I think! Great outing for the snowbirds!

Of course there is still roumour of Saunders coming back to try and snatch a US title sponsored by ?, the schedule would make that convenient! Wonder what Caby is up to on those weekends? I need to call! What's the number for Spain? ;) Aha! Yes, here it is!

from what i have heard andrew oldar and eric storz, alex bedly plan to ride the world round

Any more news from the meeting? Do you have ride all 6 or will only 3 count? Are they looking for or accepting another entry for schedule or is this it. Any rule changes, new classes? Is the new entry fee really $100? if so will it make a difference with $4 gas we will probably see next summer?

You can go to the NATC web site for what looks to be an overview of the high lights of the meeting. And yes ! the entry fee is $100, don't be late it's then $200, minder fee is $50 and $100 if you are late.

I'm guessing there will still be a land use fee of $10 per day as that has been the norm lately.

Thanks ron i didnt see the latest info on the natc site. If jr class is 10-17 whats the high school or is it gone? If i got it right i can enter a month ahead at $100 and run a risk of about 50% of throwing my money away because my schedules get changed or i can just wait till last minute and pay $200. $200x 3 days plus 100x3 days minder in is $900 entry fee for i 3 day event. only $450 if i gamble and commit 1 month in advance. do you have to ride all 6 or will just 3 do it? Ive got one more question does anyone else have to work for a living????