Australians Removes Prime Minister Howard .

steveo

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She wasn't voted the best prime minister this century for nothing :D

1. She was not voted best Prime minister this century as she was never Prime Minister in this century.

2. Show me the vote that puts her ahead of Churchill as best Prime Minister of the correct century and I'll show you Tory propaganda.

1. She was not voted best Prime minister this century as she was never Prime Minister in this century.

2. Show me the vote that puts her ahead of Churchill as best Prime Minister of the correct century and I'll show you Tory propaganda.

He He . Doesn't time fly!!! yes, the 20th Century

Ahhhh - Winston Churchill - Another great Tory :D

Clicky Linky

Examples of which are?

Poll Tax Guinea Pigs as a starter for ten, really made her popular in Scotland. Lots of other things as well that you get a different perspective of when you get older, steel industry, mining, ship building....but you see it different when you dig deeper.

Perce: my kids hate the candle days, switch the leccy off monday thursday and friday to save money, those couple of years living in Yorkshire were not wasted :D

Edited by Slapshot 3

Poll Tax Guinea Pigs as a starter for ten, really made her popular in Scotland. Lots of other things as well that you get a different perspective of when you get older, steel industry, mining, ship building....but you see it different when you dig deeper.

Perce: my kids hate the candle days, switch the leccy off monday thursday and friday to save money, those couple of years living in Yorkshire were not wasted :D

I remember the power shutdowns and those damn strikes in the 70's. Its funny how when Maggie came to power they soon became virtually non existent.. and now the labour government are in, they all seem to be coming back again!

I remember the power shutdowns and those damn strikes in the 70's. Its funny how when Maggie came to power they soon became virtually non existent.. and now the labour government are in, they all seem to be coming back again!

Geez I can see that tory blue heart pumping away from here Ian.... :D:D

My old man hates her, my Father in Law is very much in your camp; when the families get together what subject is banned...

I was in junior school during the militant 'bin-man'(among others) strikes of the mid '70's.

Me and my mates lied about spotting a couple of rats in the school rubbish-mountain and the whole school got shut down for a few days.

I remember sitting in the dark with candles too.

At the time both memories were a hoot but as a parent now i would not tolerate any of that Labour 5hit...Guy Fawkes,now he had the right idea :D

Absolute bull**** we have never had such a good economy and sustained growth, its about time you stopped spoutingyour tory propaganda political ***** on here and let us get back to trials.

memo to Andy, can't we have political views banned just like text talk?

memo to Andy, can't we have political views banned just like text talk?

ooOoOoOoOOOOoOOOHHH Touched a nerve did I :D We were having some fun! Can't talk about religion these days can we and you want to ban politics too!!!! :P

Absolute bull**** we have never had such a good economy and sustained growth

You are incorrect of course but what makes me laugh is you actually think the reason for this is the Labour Government !! :D:rotfl::barf::rotfl:

I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left.

Margaret Thatcher :wub: