Most Enjoyable Trial All Year?

fozza321

For me it has to be the Reeth 3 day, a long first day followed by the most incredable Saturday, water levels rising in the gullies, no chance of seeing any lines etc. Yet the most perfect of Sundays to round off the weekend! To all at Richmond MC "you are stars".

SSDT

I have missed quite a few since I first rode back in 1986 but I ride whenever I can and I love it. This year I found it harder, particularly wednesday but its still the best trial in the world. The only bit I dont like, and Ive never liked, is the drive back home when its all over.

Reeth is very good as well if you cant do the SSDT but I dont think anything for me will ever better the six days.

I have to say that Reeth 3 day was the best for me. Such a varying weekend, great fun and brilliantly organised. Definately doing it again. Despite the Manx being my home trial it is a very close second, but considering they had to extensively re-jig the route it was a brilliant trial again. Now that Foot and Mouth seems to have gone (famous last words) the trials next year should be even better. Bring on 2008!!!

Best fun I've had all year was the 'Old Codgers' trial at Hungry Hill. Borrowed a friends Greeves for the day and had the best day out! All old, British bikes, sections laid out accordingly. Rode around with lots of different people and the atmosphere was fantastic! 1st trial I've ridden where there were people who had come just to spectate!

Bob MacGregor Two Day; a variety of cross country going, good old-fashioned sections you could have a go at, even some roadwork to clear the bike's throat. The tremendous work put in to this new ground was clear to see.

As much work probably went in to Perth's Centenary Two Day but, even had this trial been spared the weather that cut it to one day, I think it would have been narrowly pipped at the post by the Bob MacGregor.

Thanks to both LMCC and P and D clubs.

Best trial for me this year was the 5 Jour du Verdon in France. Superb scenery over the mountains of Provence, great company, good sections, only drawback was the scorching hot weather, most days over 36 C and most of the top French riders who pushed in front of the section queues like it was their right.

Bye, PeterB.