My Apologies

copemech

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Sincere Apologies To Everyone,

a few people who have accused me of being sexist and shallow. If you were one of these people, please accept my humblest apologies.

From now on I will only post with a cultural or educational content such as Sherco repairs, old monuments, nature and other interesting structures."

Oh, and another thing I forgot to mention about Mark, he never tries to stir things up and then sit back and giggle, while watching the show he created......

Jon

...she's looking for her underwear. What she doesn't realize is that after her alleged 'tryst' with Copemech there in the bushes, he put them on his head and ran off laughing manically while puffing on a Gauloises... that should be a lesson for all women, don't wear underwear around Copemech if you know what's good for you.

on edit: Copemech NEVER actually 'runs'... I made that part up...

Edited by clarkp

...she's looking for her underwear. What she doesn't realize is that after her alleged 'tryst' with Copemech there in the bushes, he put them on his head and ran off laughing manically while puffing on a Gauloises... that should be a lesson for all women, don't wear underwear around Copemech if you know what's good for you.

Darn!

That's why the last time I saw Mark, his helmet said "Hanes" on the back.

Jon

Clark, you got me in trouble. Your post conjoured up an image that made me laugh out loud (not manically, of course, like I had underware on my head) and my wife is wondering what the heck I'm looking at on the computer. I'm gonna have to use the one in the shop rather than the office from now on.....

PA. Posted Today, 04:17 PM

QUOTE (ZIPPY @ Dec 20 2007, 06:36 AM)

AAAHHHH the Pont Neuf Bridge has never looked as lovely as it does by the crack of Dawn.

How did you know her name?

I saw it written in the undies that Copie was wearin' on his head..

:madnoel:

I feel much better now that I have turned over a new leaf. It makes me proud to see over 800 views and 27 responses in less than a day!

Copey I have to admit that I viewed this post 842 times. So you really cant count the views.

I hope your not going to tell us that this is actually a dude.

Edited by No Jive