Trials Central Awards

windlestone

Well Done Gordon Imrie on winning the 2007 Trials Central award.

A very worthy winner and certainly from a North East Centre riders perspective Gordon has worked tirelessly to get results and future events posted as quickly as possible

Edited by windlestone

Agree completely - a worthy winner !

Gordon works tirelessly - you can plan which trial you want to ride trial - you know whats on when

compete, enjoy it - then the results and normally photo's as well on in the next day or so

thanks Gordon

cheers

John Barnett

Well done Gordon, You kept this very quiet! It couldn't have gone to a better person - very well deserved. Buy some warm gloves!! You put in such a lot of hard work with results from everywhere and photos from me and Bill, etc and get everyone interested in Trials Central. Doing all this on a Sunday evening really shows how dedicated you are to trials in general. You will be a hard act to follow next year! Hil.

Well done Gordon, You kept this very quiet!

He knew nothing about it till I emailed him Friday night - then he told me I was "nuts" :shutup: However, he has no choice as Sandifords have been paid so, nuts or not he either spends it or Caroline keeps it! :o

Agree with all the messages so far. Thanks for all your efforts this year Gordon. Makes me think of how we used to have to wait till the Thursday or Friday post to get the previous Sunday's results, but we now have them posted as early as 8 o'clock same night and we now moan if they're not on by nine! At the same time well done to all the NE secretaries for getting them to Gordon in the first place

Edited by Racey