Where To Buy A Bike

boner

Guys, I'm after a new (to me) used bike...

The question is where to start looking for one?

Obviously, there are the classifieds here - and of course ebay.

Can you suggest any other good places to look?

Thanks - Matt.

Suprised at that... BVM, along with John Lampkins, are without doubt the best postal parts service i have ever used. Even phoning in the afternoon almost always results in me getting the parts the next day.

i would agree i have ordered things off BVM at 4pm and still had them for the next day in the past

BUT

i spent over

If there's a delay in the post it isn't really their fault. Have you tried calling them to see if it's on it's way?

last time i did, and i was told it had been sent on thursday, the next time i phoned they said it had been sent on monday,

i have been let down twice now by BVM, i wont give them a third chance

Forget all what you heard above - lots of people have dealt with BVM with no problems at all (including me - I have bought bikes and parts there and the service has always been excellent) , the post has been ****e down here over the Xmas period and there's this nice looking '04 on their website

http://www.bvm-moto.co.uk/offroadbikes/off...ey=MONTESA05080

I'm not on their payroll, I just think that in the interest of balance you should also hear some positives.

Forget all what you heard above - lots of people have dealt with BVM with no problems at all (including me - I have bought bikes and parts there and the service has always been excellent) , the post has been ****e down here over the Xmas period and there's this nice looking '04 on their website

http://www.bvm-moto.co.uk/offroadbikes/off...ey=MONTESA05080

the last twice i have ordered of them its taken a long time to come, the 1 time i know it was not sent when they first said, & i did not get it for over a week, the 2nd time it took longer than normal.

but, previosly the service has been 100% its put me off them a bit, but mistakes do happen, and the post this time of year is not the best.

BVM are very helpful, and will deal with any problems the best they can,