Sooner Cup

hensley

Here's a Google Maps link to the location in Oklahoma.

If you toggle on the "Satellite" view you can juusssttt make out Copemech splattering a 9' granite bolder on a zero approach blast out of Rock Creek. The guy's got skills...

OBTW, we just missed getting some video of the landowner almost endo-ing his Kubota track dozer while clearing some of the new land across the creek. He was seen later in a fresh pair of pants patching the dozer seat.

Can't wait to see everybody there. Copemech promised me a dance when the band comes on Saturday evening.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be there for sure. Im looking forward to getting on a 290 for a few days... Will there be any riding after the weekend? I'd like to stay a few days to practice if possible.

RYPatric

Just mention that Rshaw said you can ride free after the event you are very welcome to pratice there any time. open 365 beware though we may put a chainsaw in your hand or maybe put you in the seat of a dozer. Just do not crash on the same rock Swantz crashed on. It carries his name now. plus some aluminum from Michael's Gas Gas.

Here's a Google Maps link to the location in Oklahoma.

If you toggle on the "Satellite" view you can juusssttt make out Copemech splattering a 9' granite bolder on a zero approach blast out of Rock Creek. The guy's got skills...

OBTW, we just missed getting some video of the landowner almost endo-ing his Kubota track dozer while clearing some of the new land across the creek. He was seen later in a fresh pair of pants patching the dozer seat.

Can't wait to see everybody there. Copemech promised me a dance when the band comes on Saturday evening.

How would you know all them secrets tought at Ryan's school, you chickened out! I did some HUGE splatters! Must have been, well maybe even 3-4 ft high, I'll have to show you once I have fully recovered! :)

If Mark's dancing when the band comes, I'm bringing my camera. Those photos will fetch a high price in one of those "Brittany back in rehab! Strangles nurse with leather thong!" magazines they put next to the cash register at the grocery store.

I'm really looking forward to coming down to Rock Creek to help out once things get a little settled up here. We have a club Trial this Sunday and then my calendar has an open space or two. The Texhoma riding area makes an old Northern California/Donner guy like me feel right at home.

Jon

If Mark's dancing when the band comes, I'm bringing my camera. Those photos will fetch a high price in one of those "Brittany back in rehab! Strangles nurse with leather thong!" magazines they put next to the cash register at the grocery store.

I'm really looking forward to coming down to Rock Creek to help out once things get a little settled up here. We have a club Trial this Sunday and then my calendar has an open space or two. The Texhoma riding area makes an old Northern California/Donner guy like me feel right at home.

Jon

Therin lies a paradox. You see, I can never drink enough of that cheap Oklahoma 3.2 beer to really feel like dancing, but if I fuel up RLracer with a few of them Texas beers and introduce him to Clark in his KILT, I figure we should be in for some REAL entertainment! :)

Clark, Just go get yourself some of them pantyhose the fat black girls wear. They will keep you a lot warmer this time of year and still give you the Texas Tan look on them white legs!

Keep you from having a falling out with the checkers too! :rotfl:

They work as liners for them knee braces too, RL! ;)

Edited by copemech

hensley... the "morning" classes will consist of:

Rookie - first season / first time trials riders - young or old

Novice - may have ridden dirt bikes / motorcycles quite a bit in the past, but riding trials for the first time / season

Amateur - Advanced novice, one to three seasons as a novice - good command of basic trials skills.

Senior Amateur - Same as amateur but they're (we're) older and break more easily

Additionally the afternoon club-level classes are:

Intermediate

Expert

Senior Expert

Master

Im curious will the lower level and upper level classes be riding the same loop /sections or will they be seperate?