Sooner Cup

hensley

RICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink: I think that you are confusing me with someone! Just months of saving and a very lean Christmas. If I were rich we would have 2 new Pro's in the garage :shutup:

Yea, Spinner is right Brian, but the boy does let him ride the new one, somethies!

And the RShaw on here thinks Ginders is a honky tonk bar in Atoka OK! :rolleyes:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those who haven't experienced the grin factor of riding at the Sooner Cup venue, here's a link to some pictures taken by Bill Smage.

http://www.natctrials.com/photos_ok_2006.htm

Remember, this is a Pro/AM event - club level riders all ride in the morning both days (yes, everyone...) so we can all enjoy the pro exhibition sections in the afternoon! If that doesn't make your trials pants fly around, you might want to have someone check for a pulse...

hensley... the "morning" classes will consist of:

Rookie - first season / first time trials riders - young or old

Novice - may have ridden dirt bikes / motorcycles quite a bit in the past, but riding trials for the first time / season

Amateur - Advanced novice, one to three seasons as a novice - good command of basic trials skills.

Senior Amateur - Same as amateur but they're (we're) older and break more easily

Additionally the afternoon club-level classes are:

Intermediate

Expert

Senior Expert

Master

Clark, where were you this past weekend. You missed a fun time. Sat. was a mess but we didn't get any hail just rain. I broke my clutch hose on the first loop at the end of section 6. I tried to ride #7 without a clutch but the turns were just too tight. I though I was out for the count but Don Hubbard came to the rescue with a hose for an '06 Beta. It was a close enough match to work. With his help I was able to get it up and running in time to finnish the round. Joe Miller had just picked up his new 270 and was riding it for the first time that afternoon, broke his clutch hose before he finnished his first loop. No hose for him, I got the last one. He rode my old 315R on sun and did very well on it, there must not have been any loose steep down hills. See you next month.

Plans are for Pat to ride the Tish event, Phil may have a conflict with some high profile Pastrana sponsored Pit bike race if that goes off. Pat is spending the next 3 weeks in and around Barcelona getting dialed in with his Paxau 125 so he can show the Euro boys a bit about US talent ,he will be splitting time between Joan Pons trials academy and also staying down near Cordova with old friend David Chavez ,could be a battle who will end up minding for him ;mostly he is getting valuable riding time in before the 1st round March 30th .

Plans are for Pat to ride the Tish event, Phil may have a conflict with some high profile Pastrana sponsored Pit bike race if that goes off. Pat is spending the next 3 weeks in and around Barcelona getting dialed in with his Paxau 125 so he can show the Euro boys a bit about US talent ,he will be splitting time between Joan Pons trials academy and also staying down near Cordova with old friend David Chavez ,could be a battle who will end up minding for him ;mostly he is getting valuable riding time in before the 1st round March 30th .

Now THAT sounds like a Smagical adventure, I pity that poor little 1.25! :)