Sooner Cup

hensley

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Clark ,

will need a spot for my motorhome and trailer ..(like before)PLEASE !!!!

Thanks

Ron Jr

ps should have my 08 4t with 300 kit on it to be demo'ed along with the awsome new 08 2t line

Edited by Ron

We'll cordon off a nice spot for you this time Ron, but remember, there is no water available at the camp site. We're looking forward to seeing you and the BETA USA Team. OBTW, since the '06 National, we've acquired additional acres on the other side of Rock Creek. Plenty of virgin granite to deflower!

• 3 weeks later...

I bet a lot. Here in southwest mo we dont even have a real club and at least a half dozen are coming it wouldnt surprise me if there were as many as 15. With the price, distance, scheduling and advance notice requirements of the nationals most of the guys from here this year are saying no nationals but i think we will go to tish.

If the weather down there next month is anything like the weather up here this month there might be some no shows.

Edited by hensley

Cope, swingarm thingies are on there way.

Steve, nice bike, must be nice to be rich!!

John, got milk?

Ron, congrats on signing Keith. Good to see Dale didn't sign Ron3 this year.. :rolleyes: Just Kidding!!

RShaw, is your first name Rick? If so, we met a few years back at Ginders. If not, we didn't.