Trials Central Trial, Any Chance This Year?

doogle

Is there any chance of holding a TC Trial this year, I know it has been done in the past but I have never been able to make it.

Without a world round on the mainland this year I presume there will not be as many TC users over in Bangor.

It could be a good excuse for a few beers and a bbq.

I realise Andy and co have lots on their plates with proper jobs etc, but I would be happy to help in any way I can with organising it.

Sorry to all international users, I realise this only really applies for UK residents.

I must admit it would be good to run one again. They were good fun, but as with everything else, it comes down to time. You've put the idea in my head though so I'll see if anything is possible once I've firmly sorted my calendar for this year. :)

I must admit it would be good to run one again. They were good fun, but as with everything else, it comes down to time. You've put the idea in my head though so I'll see if anything is possible once I've firmly sorted my calendar for this year. :)

that was better than the two word answer I expected...... :) (Don't make it the Inverness weekend...)

Maybe you guys could mix it up a bit this time and do a TC indoor trial.......... Hey Donald, didnt you mention some free space at the hockey arenas round where you are........ :)

D: or they could use them for indoor remote controlled boat racing