Honda Parts On Ebay!

honda pants

Just noticed the seller on ebay" hondartl "removed his listings again before the auction ended,this is a common practice from this blagger, so any future genuine Honda riders needing parts i would not waste your time bidding on the guys items he just says they sold outside of the auction blah blah, the items usually go on when it's a free listing day!!!

Has anyone else noticed this i also seem to remember he is a member of our site!! not good eh!

The bloke you refer to is that the professional full time speedway rider......well thats what he tells the ladys, but the smell of fibre glass resin I think would give his real job away..... did you know he also has a phd in engineering his experience of engineering comes from working at British rail getting others to manufacture things for him, god helps us.... look at what happened to BR.... He's a real "think he knows it all"....

Known as a steptoe of Honda parts that believes he can charge the crown jewels for...

I've seen the same things happen with his listings too....... I remember the

Edited by 250TLR

He has been at it since I can remember. How many times has that tatty 200 Honda been on and then pulled off. Another trick is to up the price of parts through the week. See my other thread in Trials talk re other ebay dealers not playing ball. :gay:

I must be losing it then!

I've spent ages looking at their ebay shop & i can't see the bloody thing.

I said over the adds:

we have a massive selection of used spares

please telephone 01889 590 186

9 til 5 mon to fri

sat 9 til 2

thanks for looking

If you have any questions about this item please contact us before bidding on 01889 590186

We have a large selection of off road spares in stock, if you cannot see the part you need on E-Bay then please feel free to contact us on 01889 590186 and we will be happy to help

He has been at it since I can remember. How many times has that tatty 200 Honda been on and then pulled off. Another trick is to up the price of parts through the week. See my other thread in Trials talk re other ebay dealers not playing ball. :wacko:

And try to buy a Gollner seat pad for your Honda, what a joke. Living in Perth WA the only way I could pay for the seat pad was by bankers cheque in pounds, no direct debit or PayPal.

So after I finally managed to arange payment from the UK, he puts a crapy reply on E-Bay and say I should be banned, tosser!!