Heading To Europe

northernnorm

Hey if any American trials fans are out there on board this week please send Pat a quick message to kick off the WTC 125 season . After the weekend in Tishomingo it appears he is riding extremely well (check <texhomatrialsclub.com> for the amazing details ) and ready for the more serious events to begin. Also if unaware there is a Blog he replies on<trialsworldfund.com> Take a minute and give a big thumbs up if you will, Norm

Edited by northernnorm

Glad you guys made it through the rain and made it back!

Great going RYPAT! You are always welcome to come down and spend some time here during the winter months.

Have a good time in Europe and kick butt! Eat your Wheaties, and put banannas in your pocket, the girls will love you! :hyper:

And now that supper is over, go hop till you drop!

Cheers,

MC

With the snow coming down like it was December, I'm looking forward to the start of the WTC series. Then I looked at the weather in Luxembourg for the next 7 day's - and I'm wondering. Does it ever NOT rain there? Are we going to need a row-boat to get around?

Then I looked at the weather in Luxembourg for the next 7 day's - and I'm wondering. Does it ever NOT rain there? Are we going to need a row-boat to get around?

The last time the Yanks hit the Ardennes in force it was snowing so a little rain won't harm you :D I just wonder what a nice quiet, tiny peaceful country like Luxembourg is gonna make of Craig! :hyper:

You do have your press application in, don't you? They're not given out on the day any more. Pre-registration is required. (Not kidding, BTW)

The last time the Yanks hit the Ardennes in force it was snowing so a little rain won't harm you :D I just wonder what a nice quiet, tiny peaceful country like Luxembourg is gonna make of Craig! :hyper:

You do have your press application in, don't you? They're not given out on the day any more. Pre-registration is required. (Not kidding, BTW)

By the time I leave Ettelbruck they'll have a statue of me next to General Patton. LOL.

And yes, I went through the hoops and rings Mr. Miller has set into place for 2008.

And yes, I went through the hoops and rings Mr. Miller has set into place for 2008.

TBH, it's nothing to do with Jake. The system was being abused by certain European "journalists" - signing on for press passes then giving them to their kids/mates so they could get in the corridor, trying to sign on after we'd gone out to do our work etc. This way makes it easier for everybody (though they still try and abuse it!)

With the snow coming down like it was December, I'm looking forward to the start of the WTC series. Then I looked at the weather in Luxembourg for the next 7 day's - and I'm wondering. Does it ever NOT rain there? Are we going to need a row-boat to get around?

I remember riding in Warken/Ettelbruck without rain, but right now we have snow less than 200 miles from there, so I would suggest to take a life-jacket and grandma's hand-knit sweater :hyper: I definitively will bring lots of warm clothes for checking! But a row-boat would be nice for that tiny creek over there - that was tiny when I saw it in the summertime :D

Good luck to Pat!

Edited by FanticMatze