Just Had This Pm'd To Me Wtf?

the addict

Hi Dear Friend,

Compliment of season, I hope this mail will find you in good health condition and in perfect state of mind. My name Miss Lisabella Morgan. While going through browsing today on www.trialscentral.com I came across your profile which I personally found interesting and charming so decided to drop you few lines just to say hi.The reason why I contacted you is for long-term business relationship, I contacted you because I have a business proposal which I would like you to stand on my behalf as my trustee and foreign partner in the area of this business transaction and long-term relationship. In order to educate you more on details, kindly contact me through my private email contact for confidential reasons.

lisabellam01@gmail.com

Waiting to hear from you soon.

Best regards,

Lisa Morgan.

Is she after a shag or could it be a scam? comments please

Edited by The Addict

To clarify, it is obviously a spammer. I've extensive anti spam measures in place to stop automated robots from signing up and posting/PM'ing spam which are very successful in blocking them. Unfortunately the spammers are now employing humans to post their junk and they're far harder to stop, but not impossible. If this becomes a bigger problem I'll just add a question to the sign-up that is Trials related and only a trials person would know the answer to :hyper:

Ishy Posted Today, 08:05 PM

QUOTE (Andy @ Mar 24 2008, 04:51 PM)

I'll just add a question to the sign-up that is Trials related and only a trials person would know the answer to

Like if you pass the marker for Pipers, where will you end up

Up s*** creek without a new tire?