Usa Tdn T Shirts

no jive

We now have the T-Shirts ready for sale. These are high quality SWM-NATC T-shirts (Speacialty Welding Machine). All of the proceeds go to sending our USA riders to the TDN. These riders usually have to pay most of their way to represent us. We are trying to off set some of their cost by t-shirt sales and donations.

For $20 dollars this includes shipping we will send you a shirt. If you are one of the first 10 people to order a shirt I will throw in a DVD for FREE. Sorry I could not put up a picture of the shirt but they do like nice. Let us know what size shirt you need.

If you can order more than one shirt we can give better pricing. If your club can buy several shirts we can give even better pricing. E-mail me at usatdn@yahoo.com for prices on more than one shirt.

You can also go to www.usatdn.org to make a donation and read more about the TDN.

Please send a check to

USA-TDN

PO Box 913

Boulder Creek

CA 95006

Thank You

Edited by No Jive

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got mine at the Sooner Cup; it looks really good AND it has the added benefit of shaving (I'm averaging here...) about 8 points per section off of my score. Come to think of it, I should probably get another one...

I got mine at the Sooner Cup; it looks really good AND it has the added benefit of shaving (I'm averaging here...) about 8 points per section off of my score. Come to think of it, I should probably get another one...

I bought a bunch at the Sooner Cup too (Clive will be happy to know I sent one to Jim). I'm going to have a couple of them made into a kilt, I've heard it will shave off 10 points per section.......

Jon

Oooohhhh... kilt... now THAT's a good idea! My Black Watch could use an accompaniment.

Remember Jon, the pleats go in the back. You'll notice I ride best with no section tape...

Tish_kilt.gif

I know it's hard to imagine, but just think how much cooler I would look wearing my new TDN Support Shirt!

Edited by clarkp

No Jive,

Would SWM happen to be the one in Pampa, TX??

Thanks

Doug

We now have the T-Shirts ready for sale. These are high quality SWM-NATC T-shirts (Speacialty Welding Machine). All of the proceeds go to sending our USA riders to the TDN. These riders usually have to pay most of their way to represent us. We are trying to off set some of their cost by t-shirt sales and donations.

For $20 dollars this includes shipping we will send you a shirt. If you are one of the first 10 people to order a shirt I will throw in a DVD for FREE. Sorry I could not put up a picture of the shirt but they do like nice. Let us know what size shirt you need.

If you can order more than one shirt we can give better pricing. If your club can buy several shirts we can give even better pricing. E-mail me at usatdn@yahoo.com for prices on more than one shirt.

You can also go to www.usatdn.org to make a donation and read more about the TDN.

Please send a check to

USA-TDN

PO Box 913

Boulder Creek

CA 95006

Thank You

Oooohhhh... kilt... now THAT's a good idea! My Black Watch could use an accompaniment.

Remember Jon, the pleats go in the back. You'll notice I ride best with no section tape...

Tish_kilt.gif

I know it's hard to imagine, but just think how much cooler I would look wearing my new TDN Support Shirt!

My only problem is I don't know what to wear underneath the kilt......

My relatives on my mother's side are from Scotland and the Isle of Man, you'd think I'd know the answer.

According to my Great Uncle, the answer would mean I'd have to worry about pipe burns on some VERY

sensitive parts.....

Jon

No Jive,

Would SWM happen to be the one in Pampa, TX??

Thanks

Doug

Yes Doug that would be the one. Specialty Welding Machine in Pampa TX.

I dont know why I cant put a picture up. Dont know if I need to be TC Supporter or if I have poor computer skills.

Jon if I see a guy in Santa Cruz with a TDN shirt I will know who he is.

Thanks for all of the responses. A lot of work went into the shirts. You wont be disapointed with them, just ask Copey. Wish we had a Hooters around here.

We had a great response of SWM-NATC TDN T-shirt sales at the El Trial in Southern California over the weekend. Kip sold about 40 shirts. A few people kicked in a few extra bucks. I know a couple of clubs have bought some boxes of shirts. So sales are going good. All proceeds go directly to the SWM-NATC TDN fund.So dont wait to order your shirts. We still have some free DVDs with your order. Send a check for $20 to (this includes shipping)

USA-TDN

PO Box 913

Boulder Creek

CA 95006

If you dont want a shirt but feel like you would like to help out you can send a check to the address above or go to www.usatdn.org and make a donation.

As a side not Cody won the El Trial on a 4 Stroke Sherco. That is the only result that I know.

Edited by No Jive

• 2 weeks later...

We got our first sale from this post. Terry from PA USA sent a check for a shirt. Thank You Terry. E-mail me at usatdn@yahoo.com and let me know what size?

Over the weekend we sold around another 40 shirts. Not really we but Kip and Fran.

These are nice looking shirts and we hope to sell out, but we need your help. Send $20.00

USA-TDN

PO Box 913

Boulder Creek

CA 95006